Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KAAcrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry but I think u misread the article...it said "except arjun n lakshmi no other actor will b part of the show."... So arjun n laksmi will b the only old cast remaining in the show...all of other casts such as saraswati, saumya will not be in the show...
KAAcrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But whatever it is...I don't think they sud show leap so soon...I wonder how lakshmi will look post leap!!!!!!
treesa21clubin thumbnail
we had also boycott for the entire sauda sequence but wht happened ? the production house will do what ever they want to do. I wonder that whether the production house of this show pay any hid to viewers request or demand.😕
642940 thumbnail
Like others have mentioned, you have misunderstood :) Shraddha and Sudeep WILL be a part of the show post leap. But other actors won't be. I really wonder how that's going to work out though 🤔
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so when is the leap being shown ???
DOC108 thumbnail
atleast some thing diff they will show other than two females fighting and making kheer and eating samosas ...thodisi nind khul gayi lagata hai producers logonki trp dekhke 😳
DOC108 thumbnail
i hope they show some sensible track is shown which the viewers want to see
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great news , I hope it'll be wachable now apart from eating Kanpur ke samosas and makng and fighting over kheer ..

And they must do away with Dadi ..
Edited by luckyp - 12 years ago
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey can someone tell me wats going on wats this eight year leap i m not able to understand plz help me with that!!! n y only sudeep n shraddha will be remaining as d old cast wats going on????😕