Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
they r very fond of crime and psycho characters ...and u can trust them to ruin a characterπŸ˜•
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Their DkDM and Shapath shows are good. Other shows, like TDSM, they butchered, and currently, in Amrit manthan too, they're trying to put in a triangle just when they had to end the triangle here, and will soon have to end it in DsddSB. Alakshmi even as a slapstick comedy would have been more attractive had Alakshmi been the only slapstick character, but unfortunately, everyone is.

Maybe if they have to pull the plug on shows, they should make Shapath a daily program instead of weekly, and introduce new crime shows, since that they seem to do quite well.
DOC108 thumbnail
2 vrish ...not very fond of crime shows we were very fond of SKBM ...absolutely hooked to it and overnight they changed everything and just turned brij into a negative character ...cant forgive them for that😲
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

What's it about LifeOK shows? First it was this bigamy track, now, in Amrit Manthan, they have Natasha going after an already married man? LifeOK should leave triangles to Colors.

If you watch the whole show, natasha is nimrit, therefore she's still married to the man that you claim is married, he married Amrit for revenge because he knows Amrit 'Killed' his wife. Amrit 'killed' nimrit to steal her husband. Nimrit came back as Natasha, she named herself Natasha because she had plastic surgery due to her injuries and was unrecognisable. I'm sure if someone 'killed' you and stole your husband, you would do everything to get him back? She's NOT after a married man, she's after her own husband!
πŸ˜†
Amrit is in the wrong here!
Anyway I fail to understand how CV's will show where the rest of the family have disappeared in laxmi show. I'll miss dadi the most.
Edited by ambolove - 12 years ago
DOC108 thumbnail
see u should never ask for sensible things from the team of the daily soaps ..it is their whims and fancies ...and the trps they r bothered abt πŸ˜‰
DOC108 thumbnail
really they become rich and over night they become poor multiple marriages ...spot divorces ...people loaded with fake jewellery ...very few serials r realistic and stick to real things
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ambolove

Point taken, but my original point remains - that the PH made it a triangle b/w Nimrit/Natasha, Arga and Amrit. I was mistaken about who was @ fault, but not about the concept they're peddling.

Anyway, leaps are usually signs of desperation, and don't usually salvage a show.
DOC108 thumbnail
and they think a kid can help them ...but i doubt it here πŸ˜‰
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DOC108

and they think a kid can help them ...but i doubt it here πŸ˜‰

The least they could've done was to have chosen a cute kid like Bade Achhe Lagte Hain ...
She's adorable ..πŸ€— feel like hugging her everytime I see her ..
DOC108 thumbnail
yes she is really very cute 😊