Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Eight year leap(article

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

After a host of leaps on almost all the ongoing shows of the small screen, it's time for Life OK's 'Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki' to press the fast forward button.

The show is all set to go in for an Eight year leap in the coming days.
Sources inform the constant dipping TRPs is the reason for the Eight year generation leap. The production house is in the process of finalizing the look and the characterizations after the leap.

We also hear that apart from Sharaddha Arya (Lakshmi) and Arjun (Sudeep Sahir) none of the other actors from the show will be a part of 'Main Lakshmi... after the leap. The story will soon head for the Eight year generation leap after Saumya ( Nisha Rawal) decides to move out of Lakshmi and Arjun's life.

We tried contacting, Shraddha Arya and Sudeep Sahir but they remained unavailable for comment.
Edited by zaara019 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha2310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will miss dadi...
Edited by ayesha2310 - 12 years ago
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The article states that no one other than Lakshmi and Arjun will be a part of the shows. Seems pretty lame but at least the two main people are still on the show
KAAcrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope they look gorgeous just like they do now...I m totally in love with armi...so cute couple!!!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Wow - I don't even understand how it was expected that a man with two wives would be a track that would garner any TRPs. And now 8 year leap? *Shakes head* I'm going to miss Dadi =/

Let's hope the CVs come up with a good track now.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't normally watch this serial, but caught bits of the show last night. So finally, Lakshmi seems to have realized her fault & apologized to everyone? That should help fix the triangle here.

But just a leap, & Saumya moving out? They could have shown her marry Ajay fresh (from one of the past updates, looks like there was another guy who wanted her) If they are doing an 8 year leap, are they planning to introduce kids for Armi? It would be pretty strange if after such a leap, they didn't.

A leap itself doesn't make sense, but if they are going to smuggle in a few kids and show their new issues in their marriage, that sounds fresh & interesting.
642940 thumbnail
I don't understand why CVs throw in a leap, in order to fetch trps. I mean, it has to be justified and in this case, I don't think a leap is required. It's too early in the show to introduce one.

Anyway, they need to understand that trps are low because pple cannot digest this idiotic storyline. A man is left with two wives after his wife sells him to another. Seriously now? 😵
tinku007 thumbnail
i am sooo happy that this has been decided ... i thought that after this soumya drama... the show will go off air due to low trps... but nice to hear about this... very excited to see it...

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What's it about LifeOK shows? First it was this bigamy track, now, in Amrit Manthan, they have Natasha going after an already married man? LifeOK should leave triangles to Colors.
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
life ok is trying all possible tracks to survive in the trp run ...but still have not found success 😆