aditypriya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
arjun an laxmi s romincs last nigth sooo...
😭😭laxmi is kreey laxmi reali need arjun s love an serpport an see is wery up seet in her life
arjun laxmi ko apna bana lo...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭uske saath mai bhi bahot royi ...😭
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too i also cried a lot today's episode was also very emotional when lakshmi begs soumya to give her arjun back!!! 😭
but that bitch soumya she is so ****** dash!!! i hate her i wanna slap her plz koi mujhe usse thapar marne do ya arjun use insult karke bhaga de...!!😡
in d precape they showed that arjun has met with an accident!!!
oh god yaar i hope ki wo theek ho jaye!!!! today he said that he n soumya r leaving d house!!! NOWAYS!!!!
plz yaar i want armi back plz for god sack give us our armi!!!! we don't wanna he any more twists cuz we r tired of stupid twists cuz d story is now over-twisted n excess of everything is bad!!! so plzzz...give us our armi!!!! i beg u plz i just can't see them like this STOP THIS SOUMYA THING PLZ STOP IT!!!! its a humble request cuz its too much now its getting annoying day by day!!!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff, Laxhsmiii stay away from Arjun!! She caused the accident , that way she can run away with all the money😆😆She can cry buckets, but it wont change the fact that she sold her husband!! So for me i didnt feel an ouce of sympathy for her!
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DOC108

😭uske saath mai bhi bahot royi ...😭

Hahahaaa , superlike this Doc ..
Maza agaya .....🤣...🤣
luckyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: NG162

me too i also cried a lot today's episode was also very emotional when lakshmi begs soumya to give her arjun back!!! 😭

but that bitch soumya she is so ****** dash!!! i hate her i wanna slap her plz koi mujhe usse thapar marne do ya arjun use insult karke bhaga de...!!😡
in d precape they showed that arjun has met with an accident!!!
oh god yaar i hope ki wo theek ho jaye!!!! today he said that he n soumya r leaving d house!!! NOWAYS!!!!
plz yaar i want armi back plz for god sack give us our armi!!!! we don't wanna he any more twists cuz we r tired of stupid twists cuz d story is now over-twisted n excess of everything is bad!!! so plzzz...give us our armi!!!! i beg u plz i just can't see them like this STOP THIS SOUMYA THING PLZ STOP IT!!!! its a humble request cuz its too much now its getting annoying day by day!!!

No abusing anyone dear NG 162 ..
This is not done ...
ayesha2310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

No abusing anyone dear NG 162 ..
This is not done ...

she deserve it...
luckyp thumbnail

No one deserves to be called a B...h .
It' s just a character , and neither are Arjun and Laxmi washe with milk ..

Abusive words are prohibited , read the rules and regulations ..
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Ufff, Laxhsmiii stay away from Arjun!! She caused the accident , that way she can run away with all the money😆😆She can cry buckets, but it wont change the fact that she sold her husband!! So for me i didnt feel an ouce of sympathy for her!

😆

Word Count: 0

luckyp thumbnail

👏

Word Count: 0