Dishank Arora love to play leadrole again(article

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Dishank Arora would love to essay a lead role on TV, but unfortunately for him, he has been offered roles where he plays the younger sibling of the male lead.

Talking about it, Dishank tells Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, I play the role of Pratik in Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt Ltd's Punar Vivah on Zee TV where I am the younger brother of Yash, played by Gurmeet Choudhary. And again, in the same production house's show on Life OK Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, I play younger brother to Arjun Agnihorti (Sudeep Sahir). I would love to do a lead role, but guess I look quite young when it comes to my look."

The actor goes on to say, "Actually I had been offered lead roles in recently concluded shows such as Tum Dena Saath Mera on Life OK and Dekha Ek Khwaab on Sony. Somehow, things did not work out then."

On his earlier roles, Dishank states, "I had played a positive youth character in Star One's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, and a negative role in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat on Star Plus. I entered Raja Ki' quite late, that is post leap. Similarly in Imagine's Armanon Ka Balidaan I was introduced as a mentally challenged guy after the lead died. I had also played a casanova in YRF Television's Kismat for Sony. In addition to this, I was supposed to do a Y film project (Yashraj youth Film) which did not see the light of the day."

Last but not the least, Dishank spoke on his role in Punar Vivah, "Pratik is a very positive guy who will put his family above him and his wife. He cares a lot for his elder brother Yash and will do anything for him."

May you get a lead role very soon, Dishank'

http://zaara019.myfastforum.org/about12985.html
Edited by zaara019 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems he's quit Laxmi tere angan too ..
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no no lucky .. they r just short of budget ...so they r just calling people who r must
luckyp thumbnail
Yeah , shoestring budget ..
DOC108 thumbnail
they have budget only for their fancy sarees
DOC108 thumbnail
arre lucky usme sabse kum paisa lagte hai aur maintenance bhi sasteme hota hai 😆
luckyp thumbnail
Aur jhatka matka bhi zyada lagtahai ..
DOC108 thumbnail
dont say that ,,,,,i have short hair ..😃
DOC108 thumbnail
dishank arora is seen in another serial he is a nice looking guy and a good actor
luckyp thumbnail
Yeah , and wise too , that's why he pushed off ..