Saumya plans to take away Arjun -Article

RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Saumya plans to take away Arjun to Switzerland

Getting Saumya (Nisha Rawal) married to Arjun was the worst decision ever made by Lakshmi (Shraddha Arya). Yes, you guessed it right! We are talking about Life OK's Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, which is going the Judaai (starring Anil Kapoor, Urmila Matondkar and Sri Devi) way.

Now, Arjun (Sudeep Sahir), on mutual understanding, is sandwiched between Lakshmi and Saumya for alternate days. However, when Lakshmi along with Arjun returns home from an outing one day, a furious Saumya categorically states that Lakshmi won't get to be with Arjun for a whole one week. Reason? Both returning late makes her insecure.

And if that is not enough, Saumya will plan to take Arjun to Switzerland forever without informing anyone one in the family. This discussion is overheard by Lakshmi after which she steals Arjun's passport so that he won't be able to leave the country. She will try her level best to stop Arjun and Saumya from leaving the country.

Averred Sudeep Sahir on the state of affairs, "I can't comment much on this but some major twists are going to take place for which viewers have to look out for."

Indeed, it would be something to watch how Lakshmi tries all means to stop Arjun!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arjun just dump both of them and run away to himalayas ...
DOC108 thumbnail
i really pity this guy ...kya bewkuf bana rahehai usse ...trp ke chakkar mein ...😆
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god soumya ne apni aukaat dikha hi di!!! she is a bitch!!! just hate her character!!!!😡 poor lakshmi!!! moreover poor arjun!!!😒
DOC108 thumbnail
ng 162 everybody is showing their aukat in this show .. what business lakshmi has to cry abt now when she herself to blame for i feel like just giving her 2 and noway she is poor only feel sad for arjun what a pity he has been sand witched between two such females