Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
She will do anything for money🥱🥱 Selling your husband? Like seriously, what would a woman's reation be if her husband sold her for money? Serioulsy these writers need a rude awakening
Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

She will do anything for money🥱🥱 Seeling your husband? Like seriously, what would a woman's reation be if her husband sold her for money? Serioulsy these writers need a rude awakening

Finally , alaaas , someone said what I was trying to say for so long ..
If the same act had been done by Arjun ??

Then what ????

_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

Finally , alaaas , someone said what I was trying to say for so long ..
If the same act had been done by Arjun ??

Then what ????

The double standard of society irkkks me!.. Seriously, i fail to understand why such a track was thought of in the first instance itself!.. World War 3 would have erupted had that act been committed by a man, but because a woman did it, she is still mahaan! and as soon as she repents her husband must forgive and forget😳
Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
innocent ...they r so confused abt the story that they have not slept for a long long ...time and they need to sleep for atleast a mnth
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and they have not received their paypacket also ...
luckyp thumbnail
Actually Doc , I feel , they thought of this track in their sleep ..
_innocent_ thumbnail
LOL DOC108, ever since they mentioned the track, i pretty much have been watching the show on and off!... but recently have quit completely, but i hear trps keep dropping very week, so unless they wake up(even though i fail to see how they can portray Laxshmi as a suitable wife, having butchered her character) they can wave tata bye bye to the show in general!
luckyp thumbnail

The double standard of society irkkks me!.. Seriously, i fail to understand why such a track was thought of in the first instance itself!.. World War 3 would have erupted had that act been committed by a man, but because a woman did it, she is still mahaan! and as soon as she repents her husband must forgive and forget😳

And it feels very funny to hear Laxmi , mouthing big dialogues about love for her husband , that too when she's divorced from him ..
_innocent_ thumbnail
LuckP...I do not want Arjun to go back to her! Her dialogues are like herself, so pay no attention to her LOL... Wonder how long this show will remain on air, seeing how fantastic of a storyline they are portraying🥱
luckyp thumbnail

LuckP...I do not want Arjun to go back to her! Her dialogues are like herself, so pay no attention to her LOL... Wonder how long this show will remain on air, seeing how fantastic of a storyline they are portraying🥱

It saddens me to see , how low has the television stooped to ,
to generate TRPs ..