Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i saw partly when they were cooking
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't see this serial , ending any time soon ..
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Totally share your sentiments, i quit the show a long time back, but roam around the forum to see whats happening in the show! I stayed away to prevent me abusing the writers after articles suggested Laxshmi will sell her patii, and seein fans' reaction i thought the writers will wake up, but alas they want the show to end, so they are continuing with this bakwaas track! i dont see how they can evenn redeem Laxshmi's character now! they should kill her off!! Selling your patii for paisa🥱
DOC108 thumbnail
innocent ...they have really screwed the serial very badly and now i dont think they can do anything abt it ...
DOC108 thumbnail
and imagine the producer has guts to say that ...people like the serial and trps are wrong 😛
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Totally share your sentiments, i quit the show a long time back, but roam around the forum to see whats happening in the show! I stayed away to prevent me abusing the writers after articles suggested Laxshmi will sell her patii, and seein fans' reaction i thought the writers will wake up, but alas they want the show to end, so they are continuing with this bakwaas track! i dont see how they can evenn redeem Laxshmi's character now! they should kill her off!! Selling your patii for paisa🥱

Well put , I agree totally , how can they redeem a character like Laxmi in the eyes of the viewer ?
DOC108 thumbnail
aap log abhina dadi jaise baate karne lage ho ?????
DOC108 thumbnail
they will show whatever they feel is good and i think somebody from the team must have seen this happening in the family 😃so they can always claim ...taken from a true story
DOC108 thumbnail
i mean ...inspired by a true story
DOC108 thumbnail
this serials last week trp is 0.8 👏