Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Doc , she faced hardship na when the family fell upon hard times after the richs were gone ..

luckyp thumbnail
Heard about the time leap and all ..
Really so original ..
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luckyp r u criticizing me if yes then plz stop cuz i have never criticized u or anybody!!! plz stop!!! its my choice if i like lakshmi u should not have problem with that v all know that lakshmi has done wrong but still she accepts it n also she wants to improve her mistake whereas soumya she bought arjun on d contract of sharing him n now she just separated d 2 lovebirds n on top of that she is not even guilty
she says she love arjun she can do anything for arjun n lakhsmi's love is selfish!!! oh yeah is it so?? well i don't think so she says she love herself more than arjun n she then y should she donate her eyes to him whereas lakshmi on d other hand is ready to give her eyes n leave away soumya's money n property!!! n get out of arjun's life for his sake!!!
u all say na that soumya's love is true becuz she left her 500 crore property but i must tell u that lakshmi also left all d property given by soumya n came back to arjun!! d moment she got to know that arjun is blind she was ready to donate her eyes!!! its a proof that lakshmi's love for arjun is more true!!
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tum soumya ko support karo i don't mind but plz for god sake at least lakshmi ke supporters ko criticize mat karo!!!
haan mana ki these days soumya ke supporters bohot hain but i must tell u that lakshmi ke supporters bhi mare nahi hain n will always support our angel!!! LOVE U SHRADDHA!!
luckyp thumbnail
Arre baba ng162 , I've nothing against you , nor am I critisizing you , this is a free country , and if Laxmi is free to sell her hubby off ,
then you certainly are free to like or dislike any one and so am I ..