Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'd never have shared and sold my hubby , not for anything in the world ..
Moreover , nobody becomes a pauper overnight like this ..
They are shown to be super rich , matlab engagement ring worth 2.3 crore , and even now matlab , koi baat crore se neeche nahin ..
Aejun gave Laxmi a necklace set worth more than 4 crores ..
It looked so fake ..

Laxmi is supposed to be super intelligent who is so smart that she sells a human being and tries to salvage things ..
I'd have divorced Arjun and left the house with dignity and Saumya ko Arjun de deti thi .
Edited by luckyp - 12 years ago
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DOC108

what would u do pavi ??????

do fpr what? emm i forgot to tell you that im not a fluent hindi speaker my mum is i am tamil/a bit hindi
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I'd never have shared and sold my hubby , not for anything in the world ..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Moreover , nobody becomes a pauper overnight like this ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">They are shown to be super rich , matlab engagement ring worth 2.3 crore , and even now matlab , koi baat crore se neeche nahin ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Aejun gave Laxmi a necklace set worth more than 4 crores ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">It looked so fake ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Laxmi is supposed to be super intelligent who is so smart that she sells a human being and tries to salvage things ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I'd have divorced Arjun and left the house with dignity and Saumya ko Arjun de deti thi .</font>

thanks for sharing ur view
luckyp thumbnail
Pavi19 , what are your own views dear ?
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pavi what we meant was what would u do if u had to sell your husband ???? would u do it ?
DOC108 thumbnail
here i feel the creative team has t aken away the basic rights of aperson arjun is above 18 and i think he is sane enough to think about himself so nobody can sell him
DOC108 thumbnail
even in divorce settlements a child is where does he or she want to stay ... god bless these cvs ...
luckyp thumbnail
Yeah , and here he's literally being a toy in the hands of Dadi , Laxmi and Saumya ..
They are treating him like a vegetable .
sweetinfusion thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

Yeah , and here he's literally being a toy in the hands of Dadi , Laxmi and Saumya ..

They are treating him like a vegetable .

Honestly I like Dadi, she is having fun with an idiot grandson who has a naive somewhat crazy wife. No woman in her right senses would sell her husband especially to his ex.

Soumiya is jut really something... what she is is not easy to decribe😳. And her Mum is just as bad
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey common yaar arjun is not idiot!!! he is just a poor guy who has been pushed into an unwanted relationship!!! oh god i don't belive how much stupid can a person be-selling out ur husband is d stupidest thing in d whole world!!! i mean seriously!!! SHE ACTUALLY SOLD HER HUSBAND TO HIS EX-GF!!!! wat d...!!!!!!