paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What would you do if you were in Lakshmi's shoes?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
atleast i wouldnot have sold my husband ...that i am very sure
DOC108 thumbnail
😳and pavi no people with real business sense come on the road immediately they have a lot in store and u think she is the only ? intelligent one in the family ?????😳😳
DOC108 thumbnail
nobody will comment except lucky πŸ˜‰
paviluvsvirika thumbnail

Originally posted by: DOC108

😳and pavi no people with real business sense come on the road immediately they have a lot in store and u think she is the only ? intelligent one in the family ?????😳😳

what she done for her family maybe a kind of intelligent thing but she literally sold her husband to his ex without him knowing until now isnt that like betrayal?πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
DOC108 thumbnail
pavi i think in this tele world they dont believe in right or wrong , moral or immoral ethics .
they just show what they feel like showing so no pt in thinking abt betrayal πŸ˜‰
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
DOC108 how your the only one commenting on most of the topics doesnt anyone else comment in this forum
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
people are not commenting because no one is interested in the show anymore.I agree the show is disgusting and sends wrong messages to the community. It is not worth either watching it or discussing it.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I would have taught the family that life can be good, even if they don't have money

Instead of selling my husband so my family can have all the luxuries back, I would have taught them that food made my earned money tastes better than food made by illegal money

That would have been a better storyline

The girl who believed in the power of money herself teaches humility to the likes of her in-laws
DOC108 thumbnail
@ pavi i know i am the only one who is hellbent on commenting in this forum this is a very inactive forum i am doing just to increase my no of posts πŸ˜›