224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been quiet and I have been missing from this forum 'cause honestly, I stopped watching this show months back. But unfortunately I did get glimpses of the show when changing channels and am appalled at how this show is being handled by the writers, who have shit for brains, truly.

I was horrified watching how Lakshmi plotted to make Arjun fall for Soumya. She sold Arjun to Soumya to save the Agnihotri Mansion. So this means that Lakshmi loves the house more than Arjun. Simple. But what do we see? Lakshmi being all martyr. "Oh, am doing this for my family! So that they won't suffer! I love them so much!" Seriously? Then they slap such disgusting scenes with the funny music and think we should we amused on Lakshmi's antics. Oh, Lakshmi sold her husband for money and now is trying to make him fall for the other woman..SO FUNNY! 🤣 Why? Just coz of the funny music of course!

It doesn't enter the writers teeny tiny shit filled brain that Lakshmi is committing a crime. Selling of human being is a crime. it's called Slavery. It doesn't matter if Lakshmi is selling a husband. She is selling a human being, with feelings. Not an inanimate object. Yes, she is his wife. But it doesn't give her the right to sell him. Tell me one thing, if the situation had been reversed and Arjun had sold Lakshmi instead to some guy for money, what would we have thought of him? Just because he is a man, we should be amused and find everything funny? Lakshmi and Soumya have committed a crime and should be jailed. Buying a slave is a crime too remember?

There was a time when I used to love this show but now? All I feel is a disgusted hatred for it. What message is this show giving to our society? To our younger generation? Please don't listen to the nonsense of this shows' actors about entertainment and other crap. People ape from Television and it's their moral duty to NOT promote bigamy and other such nonsense that this show is about.

I request everyone to please complain against this show and channel here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ibfindia/274548315908363

And if possible download the complaint form and mail it to the committee.

Site: http://ibfindia.com/guidelines.php

Complaint Form: http://ibfindia.com/forms/Complaint_Form.pdf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Triv. I missed your witty comments. :D

And as far as MLTAK is concerned, last I saw while flipping channels was Saumya and Lakshmi dancing with Arjun on some godforsaken song. So I assumed everything must be hunky dory and Arjun had married Saumya too. Apparently not :P

I've complained. Let's get this shit off our Tv sets :D
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi triv i am so happy atleast somesomebody has complained and there is a cell for this i really dont know how any maker can promote such a show it isreally disguisting and i will definetly complain😡
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Coming in this forum after ages! Used to love this show but look what it has become! Thanks to the CVs! Can't believe this is the same show which used to be amazing once upon a time! 🤢
DOC108 thumbnail
it is making sane people insane ...
DOC108 thumbnail
this serial has been produced by the makers of DABH imagine the creativity difference or the absence of it here
224529 thumbnail
This show is utter, pure crap and needs to be banned.

and since the writers love this track so much, it's my heartfelt wish that their spouse should sell them to random people too for 50 paise. Morons.
ek_sweetladki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TV writers are running out of decent ideas so they have now started writing crappy scripts. I mean seriously this show is giving all sorts of wrong message. Normal people do not do such things and not for money at all. Making it funny or comedy like does not help the situation at all either because it justs shows how they are making fun of such serious situations. I have stopped watching this show since a while as well because of the garbage it shows, but came across it and like others who posted here I thought Arjun had already married Saumya and Laxmi is being their buddy buddy. If anyone ever remembers the movie Judaai...this is the same freaking situation they are creating here. It is worse here because in today's time and world this is the most absurd thing I have seen. There is no social message, there is no good entertaintment. It is just a waste of time for the audience to see such digusting show who makes fun of a pure thing like marriage and questions that if a marriage is important or money. The answer should be crystal clear that it should be money!!!
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the heads up- I am visiting this forum after several months! As for the show- quit watching it after Lakshmi's marriage- acc to me that is the END. Sorry to hear that they are pursuing a bad track. I hope they fix the plot. I loved the show when it started and showed the switch of Arjun Agnihotri- the prince who turned pauper to woo his bride sweet. For the sake of you faithful viewers, I shall certainly complain.
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are utterly wasting precious time , money and such good actors in this serial ..
They also are promotin , bigamy , immoraliy , greed and hunger for power .
Not to mention a totally unacceptable behaviour by the seniormost member of the family , ie Dadi ..
I've never seen a character like Dadi who hides in her grandson's room on his wedding night and on the second wedding night too she says things that no body speaks of ..
This serial is promoting the sentiment that it's ok to sell a human being if the going gets tough ..
Had this been done by Arjun , then all fingers might've pointed at him and people would've been up in arms against him ..
How can they show a guy sharing two wives in the same house ?