soniyamukhiya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arjun looks good with Saumya rather than Lakshmi.

Saumya's is beautiful and sexier than Lakshmi.
Saumya is taller than Lakshmi
Saumya's style is more attractive than Lakshmi.
Saymya's acting is better than Laskhmi. Laskhmi overacts in this serial.

Arjun and Lakshmi jodi is looking like brother and sisters.

So i request with director to make saumya marriage with arjun and laskhmi should regret of being what she does.. Laskhmi should get punish for what she does and Saumya and Arjun should run their life happily after marriage and saumya shoud shown to lakshmi how she tackle and manage Arjun which lakshmi fail to do that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh soniya i think they should get a third girl who knows how to act and is smart and not stupid and uske sath arjun kii jodi bana deni chayiye ...
doose teen bhale !!!!!!!!!!lol
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh soniya cvs ko jiske sath jodi banani ho uske sath banaye par abye mahabharat bandh karde >...
charmingbebo thumbnail
she is right saumya is better than lakshmi and lakshmi acts over..especially her eyes shes tries to act good but failed..lolxxx.poor lakshmi and her acting.. arjun and saumya jodi is the best...
charmingbebo thumbnail
and saumya is also talented and have also her fashion sense.
bhatiavishnu thumbnail
I agree with soniya that Lakshmi overacts and she tries to prove herself but she failed always. When she acts see her eyes and teeth are very awkward...

Soumya's acting is far better than Lakshmi. Soumya is very talented and beautiful actress. Soumya dressing sense is also very beautiful as she know how, when & what dress to wear whereas Lakshmi dressing sense is very very poor. Lakshmi doesn't know hot to carry well dress even sarswati's(Heena Parmar) dressing is well than Lakshmi. Sarswati is better than Laskhmi. Lakshmi is luking cartoon in western dress.

For dressing sense I will give out of 100.
1) Soumya gets 100/100
2) Lakshmi gets 10 out of 100
3) Sarswati 90 out of 100

Lakshmi should learn dressing sense from Soumya and Sarswati both.

Edited by bhatiavishnu - 12 years ago