Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DOC108

maine aajtaak itna stupid show nahi dekha hai sorry i dont c this show atall but what i read in the forum it is atrocious 😡

Since you have never seen the show...i dont think you even kknow anything about it...hence your comments are of no value...it you dont see it or you dont like it...just dont commentAngry
luckyp thumbnail
NG 162 be happy ,Laxmi is here to stay ..
May or may never tell Arjun that he's been sold and keep spinning a web of lies and deceit ..
I fear she's holding such a long rope , one day she might hang herself in this cobweb ..
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😡@pjarpi i used to c this show at thebegining because the pair looked nice but then oh!1 what amarriage it was only dance naach gaana no substance and do u really know what is romance ?passion comes naturally physical intimacy comes naturally u dont plan likes thi now whatever they r showing is stupid and laxmi is too much she frankly needs to take acting lessons ever aruna irani is horrible
imagine two people supposed to be in luv real one and still not consumated their marriage this is kalyug madam even in satyayug this would not have been accepted high time they show something which makes sense even in saathiya gopi is pregnant 😡
pjarpi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DOC108

😡@pjarpi i used to c this show at thebegining because the pair looked nice but then oh!1 what amarriage it was only dance naach gaana no substance and do u really know what is romance ?passion comes naturally physical intimacy comes naturally u dont plan likes thi now whatever they r showing is stupid and laxmi is too much she frankly needs to take acting lessons ever aruna irani is horrible

imagine two people supposed to be in luv real one and still not consumated their marriage this is kalyug madam even in satyayug this would not have been accepted high time they show something which makes sense even in saathiya gopi is pregnant 😡

i can only 😊 at your comments which makes no sense...only suggestion for you ...stop watching the show...and stop commenting too...
DOC108 thumbnail
@ pjarpi i will definetly take your suggestion because it is a utter waste of time and functional brain cells 😆
luckyp thumbnail
doc I agree with you totally , once more a horrible track is being introduced , that of Ajay and Saumya ..

Wasn't Ajay , Arjun's employee ??
When did he become a friend so comfortable at home ??

Just one more q ...
How can one just forgo of a collosal loan of millions of rupees JUST LIKE THAT ??
bandanarakshit thumbnail
Somya is better than Laxmi

1) Somya is taller than Laxmi
2) Somya is beautiful & sexier than Laxmi
3) Somya's dressing sense is better than Laxmi
4) Somya's acting is better than Laxmi. Somya is not over as Laxmi acted.
5) Somya carried clothes better than Laxmi. Somya looks stunning and awesome in western and indian dress both.

By Compare above all, Somya is best & better than Laxmi.

luckyp thumbnail
At laaat , someone agrees with me :)
Thanqqq ..bandanrakshit ..
DOC108 thumbnail
oh lucky i like the mother !!!!!! but we cant pair her with arjun na
luckyp thumbnail
DOC108 yes ,
I like the parents , thery are classy and elegant ..

The only exception is the surprisingly crass and uncouth Dadi ..

His mom is too sweet and I adore RV ..
But who cares , they only show Laxmi rolling her eyes round and round and talking to Shiv ji as if he lives next door ..
No reverence at all ..
She acts as if he's her buddy or something ..