pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Liking the episode these days...i think somya is slowly and gradully ( and unknowingly also...) making laxmi realise tht she loves arjun so much and that she cant live without him,...the impenidng marriage of ARjun & Somya may eventually not happen...and we might get to see more of Arjun & Laxmi...however will there be any drama before somya moves out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
pjarpi , I feel Saumya is here to stay ..
As and when Laxmi coems back to India after one year in London , she might find the whole scene changed ..
Because time and tide ...
wait for none ..
pjarpi thumbnail

Laxmi is not going anywhere...Sowmya might stay...but nothing is gonna change btwn arjun n lakshmi...in face there love would increase more...

luckyp thumbnail
Laxmi is going to London ,and by the time she's back , the entire scenario would be changed .
She' going to stay with Saumya's mom ..
pjarpi thumbnail
i dont think thats gonna happen...she will not be able to leave Arjun...its just a hype created ...
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well they can't show lakshmi away!!
i agree prajpi!!! i wish wat u r saying is true!! cuz i just can't see my fav couple breaking up like this!! hope n pray it goes as prajpi said!!
treesa21clubin thumbnail
Well I agree with you Pjarpi &NG162 Lakshmi will not leave for London as i have learnt from recent reports regarding this serial that the character of Ajay sharma will re-enter into this show and his entry along with the entry of Dadi's relative character played by Vinny Arora will create some more enjoyable twist in the show.As for that stupid somya their is no chance that she will get married to Arjun the production house has entered her leading man in the character of Ajay sharma or she will disappear from the show without having any leading man opposite her.
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
r u sure treesa21clubin??
wow thats really good news if thats wats gonna happen, if armi is not going to separate then i'll watch this show till end!!!!
but if that bloody saumya comes it between or any other in short d day armi will get separated that day will be d last day i'll watch d show!
pjarpi thumbnail
ya...even i have heard of same...all tactics of Laxmi will fall flat...arjun's true love will win in end...they are not gonna seperate...The Chemistry of Arjun and Laxmi is what this show is all about and i am sure CV;s are just giving us some nervous momments...but soon we will have sweet momments back.,,,with laxmi and arjun together again...
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
maine aajtaak itna stupid show nahi dekha hai sorry i dont c this show atall but what i read in the forum it is atrocious 😡