Krittii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What happen to the one we knew ArMi so cute thy were.. bt now seriously cvs get a life.. its worst show ever now.. i dnt like where story is going?
Who would want to share a husband for money or anything God Lakshmi!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya u r right i was also think d same!!! 😳
v used to watch d show cuz of armi n now they spoiled d main pillar of d show by putting this saumya in between so there is no point in watching d show!!!πŸ˜’
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u still have the guts to watch this show i just come to the forum to comment i dont know what is happening but cant tolerate that lakshmi and her khandan 😑
Spinky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
silly story lines by CV's i ve stoped watching itπŸ€ͺ
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat i dont get is how cum she's so normal..abt it?
NG162 thumbnail
oh god after watching today's episode i said it to myself that how can i tolerate it y m i watching such stupid thing!!! d way lakshmi fought with arjun without any reason n that too an unreal and super-stupid fight!! 😑
this is just unbelievable!!!!!!! oh dmn crap!!!! 😑
now i understood both soumya n lakshmi were born brainless!!! for soumya yoh there was no doubt it was confirmed but i never knew that lakshmi was also born brainless!!!
jab bhagvan dimaag bant raha tha na tabh i thing both lakshmi n soumya were making some stupid paln on stupid thing!!
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is the only show we've Begun to Hate the Lead... Lakshmi pls stop before we start hating u completely..
I Hate to see u share Arjun with any one... N Soumya get a Life with that Kinda monay u can buy a nice single guy... who would actually loe u...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
cvs already have ruined everything, better they give a good ending for the show now.
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This show has lost it... 😑
NG162 thumbnail
u all r right d show has actually lost its charm which was ARMI!!
armi was d main thing in d show which has been destroyed by a crazy witch soumya!! lakshmi toh hai hi unbelievable per saumya she also has lost her senses buying a married guy n that too a guy like arjun who can't even think of any other girl than lakshmi!!! if she wanna buy a guy then she could have bought an unmarried guy!!! well that toh she can get free also!!!
i wanna advice soumya that pls take ur 5,000 crores back just give lakshmi some money in she'll return u n find some other guy who is even richer than arjun n loves u n v'll stop hating u JUST LEAVE ARJUN N LAKSHMI ALONE NA!!!