Wat d hell have u done lakshmi!!! :(

NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh god!!!!! wat d hell!!!! wat have u done lakshmi!!!
oh god this is tooo much SHE SOLD OUT ARJUN!!!! is she mad or wat!! i can't believe how much a person could be greedy!!! 😡 this is so damn stupid!!!
i mean seriously yaar wat d crap r they trying 2 show sell out ur husband to full ur dreams!!
oh god arjun love lakshmi so much that he can even die for her n lakshmi on d other hand sell out arjun for money!!! SHIT!!!!
My fav love story is spoiled!!! 😭 i love armi so much n now i m just completely broken 🥺
now this is to d makers,
u all just want ur trp right?!!
all u care about is money u don't care about public's feeling!! we watch these shows for entertainment not for tension!!! we start watching d show n then we r so influenced by it that v start living with it n u just make it a damn CRAP!!!! I really feel very srry for u!!! 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vish1435 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is what Sri Devi did in Judaai -sold Anil Kapoor to Urmila as she was crazy for money.
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a movie is seen and then forgotten 😛 here u see it for 5 days a wk and really start getting emotionally😭 attached with the characters so they just cant show illogical things😕 and keep on stretching them over mths or yrs imagine they have no creativity just borrowing from some body and that too crap... 😡
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DOC108 , very well put analysis ..
This serial is being stretched beyong strange and bizzare ..
Not to mention totally illogically silly ..
DOC108 thumbnail
i used to follow this serial religiously before their got engagement but once they got engaged it became a crap esp the wedding part was too much to digest

luckyp thumbnail
This is what they do these days ..
Assemble a good looking cast , start with a great promise , then halfway down the lane ...
They strangely change tracks and blame it on the TRPs ..
What they don't understand is that if they put up such idiotic show , no one's going to watch ..
Alao the acting gets affected and it reflects o the show ..
DOC108 thumbnail
bingo lucky not worth watching i tried seeing it for a few minutes today so that i can write something good but couldnot go thru it ...
luckyp thumbnail
Me too :) ..
What I don't understand is that how can a family which is shown to be so caring , be sooo indifferent to it's own children and their problems ..
The mute girl who was brought , I don't know her name , Guggi or Guggu , something , she could draw , why didn't she simply write it down ?
They must've sent her to school , even differently abled kids can read and write today ..
Edited by luckyp - 12 years ago
DOC108 thumbnail
oh lucky there is no poit in telling any thing just enjoy cribbing 😆
luckyp thumbnail
DOC108 , really , what else have they left us with hehe ..