Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NG don't get so emotionally attached to characters of fictitious serials , the makers do not take viewer's emotions into consideration , for that matter , they do not take viewer's brains into consideration either ..
They think people will gobble up any trash they throw at the gullible public ..
There are so many loops in this drama that can't be mentioned here ..
No one in the whole world can sell their family members , leave alone a HUSBAND ..
Next Laxmi has any financial problem , she might just sell her baby ..As and when she has one ..
And Saumya is another gem , buying an EX BF , height of DESPERATION ..
Edited by luckyp - 12 years ago
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well said Luckyp!!!! There were a lot of options the writer could have followed but they choose to copy this film and are bent on marrying Arjun to Soumya. They think the viewers have no brain and will accept everything.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Same here.. The way cvs proceded with Saumya track was..huh..i never thought that lakshmi wil opt money ovr arjun.. Now even if lakshmi do somethng and save al frm saumya I don't think arjun wil be able to love lakshmi like nw..

luckyp thumbnail
salg , thanks ..
they look for readymade stories and are just following it up with a no brainer ..
I feel bad for Shiv ji also who has such a selfish bhakt ..
The least RV could've done is to have bounced back after getting better , but no , the BURDEN of the family is on Laxmi's shoulders , to redeem a multi million rupees enterprise ..
And I feel amazed at the HUGE amounts of mney they discuss like they're discussing pennies ..
80 Crores ??
For the mansion ??
Mahal hai kya ??
In Kanpur ??
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are right. All these shows are so unrealistic.
luckyp thumbnail
salg , the more we fret about the stupidity , the more we'll have to tolerate high BP ..
I have never seen in my entire life , three people giving ahuti into the pooja holy fire ..
What type of Panditji was performing the pooja ??
And Vishal came to interview Saumya without a pad , or a dictafone ?

luckyp thumbnail
Where is the story going ??
No body in his right senses will do what Laxmi is doing , she's set to share her beloved husband , all without a hint of possessiveness or jealousy ??
She's handing Arjun over to Saumya as if he has no emotions or feelings ??
And why is this ridiculous track being dragged on and on ..
What if Arjun falls in love with Saumya and starts ignoring Laxmi ??
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m not emitonally attached to this hsow its just that i hate d way they ruined it!! i mean TRP badhane ke kiye aur bhi kayi tarike hote hain but they have cross all d limits of stupidity!!!😡
well never mind i m not that much into it i used to love this serial a lot cuz of d story n now i just hate it n thats also becuz if d story n now it useless watching it!! they have ruined d show n that too into a disaster!!
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well luckyp ur right i also don't understand wat r they up to!! where is d story going !! thats really to unrealistic a wife selling out her husband n giving out tips to other girl to win her husband's heart n that too happily without any problem!!! 🤔
luckyp thumbnail
NG162 , s it happens , all good things , must come to an end ,so the serial which had such powerful potential for heavy duty psychological , class level ,educational difference , status difference , upbringing difference tracks , has stooped down to the track of a wife selling her husband off ..
What I'd felt initially that they will now how how Laxmi is coping with her married life , from being a pauper to the bahu of a multi millionaire , how she comes to terms with it and eventually what she does with her life ...
But that was the dream ...

This is the REALITY ...