Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Watch the episode luckyp. After they came out and Lakshmi was taking the keys of her house in Sanatan nagar, the officials noticed the ring AND TOOK IT. And as far as Arjun hiring lawyers is concerned, he has denied even owning the house because it's against his morals to own the house made from 'bemaani ka paisa'. Anyway, the deed has been done. Whatever Lakshmi does to redeem herself later will be too little, too late.
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh , maybe ,
then it's Arjun's fate to be the proverbial sacrificial lamb ..
This is too depressing now ..
I hope RV gets back on his feet ..
It's sad to see him so helpless ..
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with Arjun's fate part.. he is such a sweetheart but money was always the priority for his wife😳
luckyp thumbnail
Yes Anchal , I like his character , he's very mild mannered , softspoken and well brought up , he's polite and very sensitive , but as it happens with most people , the more he is not into money , the more his wife is ..

After recent episodes , I have a strong feeling that Laxmi doesn't even want to consumate the marriage also , she only wanted the prestige and rutba that came with the Agnihotri name .

And the way Dadi ji is going again , the less said , the better ..
Dr.Aiza thumbnail
YES I TRUELY AGREE THE ALL ABOVE STATMENTS..NOW MLTAK WRITER IS JUST PUTTING SHIT INTO IT AND MAKE IT IDIOT SITUATIONS...DADI SHOULD TAKE A STEP FOR HIS FAMILY AND GIVE HER 2.5 CRORE PROPERTY TO ARJUN TO START A NEW BUISNESS...KIYA ULLU BNA RAHY HAIN YE SAB OHHH PLZZZ KUCH TO AQAL KO HATH MARO
Dr.Aiza thumbnail
EM FEELING SORRY FOR ARJUN AS HES SO SWEET NICE PERSON BUT NOW I START TO HATE LAXMI AS SHE IS JUST A GREEDY GIRL SHE JUST LOVE MONEY NOT ARJUN SUCH A CRAP MATERIALISTIC GIRL...I THINK THAT FROM NOW SOUMIYA DESERVES ARJUN COZ SHE LUV ARJUN NOT HIS MONEY.SO THE ACTUAL HEROIN IS SOU MIYA NOT LAKSHMI.WELL I WOULD SAY HERE THAT INDIAN DRAMAS START TO BOHAT ACHA LAITY HAIN BUT AGAY JA K IDIOT SITUATION BANA DAITY HAIN JO K REALITY SE BILKUL DISTRACT HOJATY HAIN AND BACHAY BHE HANSTY HAIN IN BONGIYOON OR IDITOS SCRIPT PAY...SIRF IS WAJA SAY PAKISTAN TV INDUSTRY BOHAT STRONG HAI BECOZ PAKI DRAMAZ REVEAL THE REALITY OF LIFE NOT FAIRY TALES...INDIA NEEDS MUCH MORE HARDWORK .THANKYOU
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. MLTAK start was so good so romantic,simple and lovely . you are right the production team starts the show so nicely and after a few month the story starts following the same old track, saas bahu, old love turning up etc. as a matter of interest i have so far never watched any Indian serial right till the end. they all get so boring and unrealistic like this MLTAK that I feel I could do better things with my time then sit and watch these crap show. I must say that We all had high hopes with MLTAK but feel very disappointed that the writer is bent on marrying Arjun to Somaya. most of my frineds and famlies have stopped watching this show thanks to somya track. Arjun aur Somaya ki jodi bhi bilkul achi nahi lagti.
luckyp thumbnail
Let's see what turns and twists this serial takes now ..
What I don't really like is the callous and cavaliar way Laxmi speaks to Shiv ji , it's totally fake and devoid of any real emotion ..
All she keeps asking God is to only fulfill her own idiotic wishes , I've never seen her praying to God to make things better for her family .

NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG u said d exact thing as i was thinking i also love arjun n lakshmi's couple like hell i really started crying when i saw d episode where she sells out arjun that really makes me feel sad n srry for d maker i hate soumya she is ruining d show!!!😡
N that serial now doesn't make any sens cuz its all crap!!!
u won't believe how much crazy i was after this couple it really rocked my heart!! n their love story made me more crazy!! this show started with such sweet n cute love story n i loved them together!!! everything was sooo sweet n happy before their marriage but now after their marriage that bloody soumya is creating so much fuss i hate her!!!
I also thought that they very NEVER BREAKING COUPLE just like DMG armaan riddhima i used 2 watch that show also n used 2 love it i don't understand that y do they do this 2 us AT FIRST THEY MAKE US LOVE A COUPLE LIKE HELL N WE ALL ENJOY IT N LOVE THEM NTHEN THEY JUST BREAK THEM OFF IN A DISASTER MANNER N IN MLTAK THIS IS THE BIGGEST DISASTER BREAKING UP!!! hate d makers!!!😡🥺
eggs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i watch this on YT in starting but after they marrige serial become bakwas

soumya acting and vioce was sooo bakwas she look sooo older with arjun...😕
lakshmi and arjun look younger ..😳
before i like this jodi ...😭
Edited by eggs - 12 years ago