Are u guys still watching the show??

Krittii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I stop watching this show long time ago.. How about u?? Comment ur thoughts!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KAAcrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m watching...only because i m hoping that it will improve someday...hoping that laxmi will choose arjun!!!

salg thumbnail
I stopped watching two months back. not worth watching and getting frustrated. She is not going to choose Arjun.
treesa21clubin thumbnail
I am still watching the show all these drama is common in daily soaps don't take it personal. We all know Arjun and Lakshmi are the main pair lead of the show and after some drama-shrama they will definitely get together or may be the promos which are on air are just to raise curiosity among viewers still have some hope that Lakshmi will not do so😕
treesa21clubin thumbnail
I am still watching the show, it is not a real story just a drama so don't take it personally after all we all know that Arjun and Lakshmi are the main lead of the show and after some little drama they will definitely get return back to each other.
725380 thumbnail
Is show me bacha hi kya hai dekhne ko?how boring one. Shradha does overacting. Sbs gave advice to her many times for improvement in acting but there is no any improvment
zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am still watching the show serial Shradha great acting it is best
Krittii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: treesa21clubin

I am still watching the show all these drama is common in daily soaps don't take it personal. We all know Arjun and Lakshmi are the main pair lead of the show and after some drama-shrama they will definitely get together or may be the promos which are on air are just to raise curiosity among viewers still have some hope that Lakshmi will not do so😕

then can u fill me up or any1 whats going on in this story.. havnt watched since their marriage..
Panchi_Joon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anurna

Is show me bacha hi kya hai dekhne ko?how boring one. Shradha does overacting. Sbs gave advice to her many times for improvement in acting but there is no any improvment

I stopped watching the serial when Laxmi stated accussing her jijaji and elder sis for all their downfall although they were true things published in newspaper. The main protagonist really does overacting. there is nothing interesting to watch sooo frustrating. Drama happens in the serials but in here its boring.
NeelakshiK thumbnail
I stopped watching it when Soumya came in AM 🤢.