mahaepisode on 8th... paisa wins

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so guys... laxmi has made her choice... and being the greedy gold digger that she is... Money Credit Card Cards Bills Debt Owe Expenses IOU Smiley Smileys Smilie Smilies Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs she chose paisa... https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/SMILEYMONEY-1.gif

credit for this info goes to tinku ( sorry dont know ur name)
Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shame ! but it was expected. that goes to prove my point that the production team does not take into consideration viewers or fans point of view or feedback. Disgusting and totally wrong.
642940 thumbnail
😲 So the cvs are going ahead with this idiotic track? Ugh! 😵 I stopped watching the show when the wedding track started and watched yesterday's epi and oh my - things have changed - and NOT for the best!

Vishal is such a vile man...no comments. Saraswati is a doormat and completely useless. Her silence in a way supports her hubby's actions. And Lakshmi - good Lord! Why is she going ahead with this? She will only prove what everyone else used to say about her!
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree about Vishal. I think a lot of people including me have stopped watching the show because of Somaya track. the show is heading for a total flop. This track is neither new nor morally acceptable.