NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
saumya really sucks!!!!😑
HOW DARE SHE ASK LAKSHMI TO SHARE ARJUN!!
arjun is not a toy with which she plays n shares!!!
28th may 2012 episode was nice when lakshmi slaps saumya!!! very gud lakshmi actually deserved it!!! πŸ‘
yaar if arjun aur saumya ki shaadi ho gayi then the show will be so boring!!πŸ˜’
no cute romance, no happy scenes, no fun, no masti n nothing except that saumya n lakshmi fight n sad arjun n all tensed n everyone hating!!!!
if it goes that way then i'll stop watching!!! it would be no fun!!! i watch this only cuz of armi's cuteness!! n they make me happy by being funny too!!πŸ˜”
hope n pray that today lakshmi gives saumya another slap n finally says no n go away!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

treesa21clubin thumbnail

Originally posted by: NG162

saumya really sucks!!!!😑

HOW DARE SHE ASK LAKSHMI TO SHARE ARJUN!!
arjun is not a toy with which she plays n shares!!!
28th may 2012 episode was nice when lakshmi slaps saumya!!! very gud lakshmi actually deserved it!!! πŸ‘
yaar if arjun aur saumya ki shaadi ho gayi then the show will be so boring!!πŸ˜’
no cute romance, no happy scenes, no fun, no masti n nothing except that saumya n lakshmi fight n sad arjun n all tensed n everyone hating!!!!
if it goes that way then i'll stop watching!!! it would be no fun!!! i watch this only cuz of armi's cuteness!! n they make me happy by being funny too!!πŸ˜”
hope n pray that today lakshmi gives saumya another slap n finally says no n go away!!

Word Count: 1

treesa21clubin thumbnail

Totally agree hope she will reject somya's proposal and will give her another tight slap. just hate somya😑
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hope she rejects somaya's proposal but we all know what track is being followed. It is disgusting. the show is sending wrong message to society and implying that it is ok to have two wives , share your husband for money. I think it is not even worth discussing or watching this show anymore. very disappointed.
NG162 thumbnail
hey for now toh she left n arjun went to saumya's house n scolded her!!! that was really so good to see!! but in the precap they showed sauyma calling lakshmi n saying that she will give her a miss call everyday 2 remind her of d proposal!!! i m scared that lakshmi don't change her mind at all!!!πŸ˜•
I HATE D JUDAI sequence!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
i'll toh stop watching if saumya gets married to arjun!!!!🀒
OH GOD SAUMYA U ****!!! JUST LEAVE ARJUN N LAKSHMI ALONE!!!!
Arjun was right u should go to a mental hospital!!! 😑
treesa21clubin thumbnail

I liked yesterdays episode Lakshmi did absolutely right by telling every thing to Arjun and Arjun scolded somya was the best part of the episodeπŸ‘. just hope that depite several attempts Somya fails to enter into Arjun Lakshmi Marital life and in any case Lakshmi doesn't allow Somya to share Arjun with her.
NG162 thumbnail
WOW!!!!! arjun scolded saumya so nicely i loved it!!!!πŸ‘
saumya ki shakal dekhne wali thi!!!🀣 besti ho gayi bichari ki!!!πŸ˜†
well SHE DESERVES MORE!!!! HATE HER!!!! i love when lakshmi slapped her n also when arjun scolded her for her cheapness!!!!
SAUMYA IS CHEAP!!!😑
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree too. Saumya deserves more than one slap😑 she ought to know her limits. lets hope laxmi does not accept her offer coz if she does its not going to be the same 😭.
NG162 thumbnail
sure y not where u reply or where u watch d posts there is an option new topic just click on that n u can creat a new post!! 😊