Lakshmi will not sell her Husband

treesa21clubin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

After watching yesterday' s episode it seems that somya😡 have some tendency to to encourage Lakhmi to sell her husband Arjun, but looks like Lakshmi will not accept the proposal , the Temple sequence made it clear that somya wants to get Arjun , but it also get clear that Lakshmi's first priority is Arjun not money👏. Why she need money because she don't want her family to suffer from such a bad situation. If she is so much greedy for money she would have never told Arjun about her meeting with somya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@tressa21...i dont think so 😔 ... didnt u see the promo where soumya gives papers to laxmi saying that she can get back all her money, dreams.. only on the condition that laxmi gives 'her' arjun to soumya?? and that other sauda promo?? all this points out that laxmi did indeed sell her husband..🤢
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i have watched other promos in which they shoe 50-50 chances!!!
maybe they r just showing d promos 2 increase our curiosity!!!😕
well i don't understand cuz it can b any of them!!!
wesse shoe ko dekha jayi toh it doesn't seem she wanna sell arjun especially d previous ajay part really gives me hope that she won't sell him cuz she actually loves him but the promos r really scaring me n also when she talks about money!!🤢
oh god just can't w8 for 2day's episode!!!
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Laxmi will most certainly sell Arjun , no matter what , had it not been like this , the issue wouldn't have been raised at all ..
Anyway it'd be better if we're spared the Judai type twists ..

And what happened to Dadi's 100 crore rupees ? She'd once offered the money to Arjun to marry Laxmi , the same money that was left for her by Arjun's Dada ji ..

, if they've fallen on such bad times , why is she not utilising her own money ??