treesa21clubin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Life ok ,
As per your channel name plz ... make every thing ok in Arjun and Lakshmi life, the sauda sequence is not just doing well the viewers of Main lakshmi tere angan ki . It will be sad and painfull😭 for viewers to see Lakshmi selling her love since childhood (Arjun) and getting so ambitious for money. The main USP of the serial is the love between Arjun and Lakshmi and their sweet !!!!!!! pairing . A DEEP REQUEST to the production house of this serial (Shashi sumeet Mittal Production) PL Z PL Z PL Z... change this new track in the serial. Pl z dont keep this type of track in this serial. Arjun and Lakshmi togetherness brings smile and happiness on the face of the viewers and that is the main reason of the TRP OF MAIN LAKSHMI TERE ANGAN KI.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No point pleading .neither life ok nor the production team will change anything.I wonder anybody even reads this comments let alone taking any action on them. I totally agree with you it used to bring smile on viewers face but not anymore. Lakshmi was a dreamer but not a money minded person as she is behaving now. best thing is to stop watching the show like we have done.
crazynbusygal thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea!! its better to stop watchin this 🤬 show!!!
😡
we wer sooo expecting the sweet romance of this couple...! but... 🥺
😡
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm so dishearntened , if lakshmi sells her love for money.. may be she's provoked by her father in law...
sanchi_cutie thumbnail
Its about a month tht I have stopped watching it.