582918 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SERIOUSLY HATE HER SOOO MUCH.,...her charcter just pisses me off...so greedy and cheap..and shows off as well...🤢 No wonder its TRP is gong down...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya u r right now a days her charcter has become worse befor marriage her charcter was nice she was in love with arjun but now she has forget her love so thatway nobody is watching show
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
her character is going to take a new low... 🤢according to the latest promo.. she will make a sauda on 28th may... salvage her parivar's izzat by selling off her husband... the promo makes u want to murder laxmi's character... 😡
224529 thumbnail
This show is sending such a good message to the society. When in financial trouble: Sell you bloody husband to his obsessed Ex-GF. YAYNESS! 😃
sumreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think this serial is somewhat similar to the film judai in which sridevi plays a role of a greedy women who sells her husband
Hudaak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she acts sooo cheap n greedy , hated her character since beginin infact she is actin worse dan da slum pple !! n den laxmi's parents praise der teachin n values , kya sanskaar hai laxmi ke n all.. bulshit!! she shld get 1 type slap , i stil dnt understand wot did arjun see in her dat he fell in luv wid her !! feel lyk pukin weneva i see her such greediness n cheapness 🤢
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wats wrong with lakshmi!!! i mean seriously i loved her sooo much but now she is just getting on my nerves n i really hate that sauda promo n feel like killing her!!!!!😡 😭
582918 thumbnail
Agreeed...she is mooore like a villain...everyone hates her... 🤢
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In today's episode, It's really cringe-worthy to see everyone clamly leave the house, but Lakshmi is seen still inside hanging on the stairway railing. How pathatic! Again, in the preview, everyone is seen wondering what they'll do next, while Lakshmi is durling over what she's lost at the gates. How stupid are the cvs? They practically are giving the name "Lakshmi" a bad name.
randhr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That's what I have been saying. Laxmi loves her status and safait bungla and all the rich trappings more than she loves her husband. She is lachan , greedy with no good values at her. Her husband god willing should see through her !!11
The CV usko tho goli mari chayeh !!! saleh !!!! running out of good ideas for shows . What kind of values are we giving society if there are to be girls only willing to marry guys with money, house, nice cars , jewellery etc ?????
Shut this show down . I wont be watching this crap !!!!