NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i really lov armi's love story!!! they r just awesome!
but now after marriage this soumya character is just annoying me!!
also y r they running lakshmi's character!! y r they making her like soumya n soumya like lakshmi!!😲
also lakshmi is becoming greedy!! yaar i really don't want any drama in which armi breaks up!! wat i want is to enjoy armi's dreamy world!! ok vishal part is ok when they r maybe going to b poor!! well thats wat v wanna see! lakshmi loving all even after becoming poor so arjun's dad is happy with her n arjun too!! πŸ˜”
i thought that this serial is different as there will be less drama n more fun and loving episode!!

anyways i really appreciate sudeep, shraddha and aroona's work!! they r actually very gud!! just love them!! thnks to u all!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you !! This is exactly what every one is trying to say, any thing but Somaya track will be acceptable. That is why I enjoyed the show as well because it was a simple love story and there was no drama or love triangle but now it looks like it is going to turn out like any other show. How can they show Arjun marrying Somaya when he loves Lakshmi so much that means money is everything and no value for love.
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar for me the soumya track is not acceptable!!! i can't accept arjun's second marriage with soumya cuz that horrifying n really annoying!! i want this serial to be different frm d rest n b unique!!
well this is becuz i love armi!!! they r the best couple on tellywood according 2 me n i m crazy after their chemistry n love story!! n so i really don't them to break up!!!! i hope u understand! 😊 i wanna enjoy their dreamy world! basically the vishal part is acceptable but not the soumya one!!πŸ˜•
i just hate soumya n lakshmi's new greedy atitude cuz they is running my fav couple!!!😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ€’
Edited by NG162 - 12 years ago