ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arjun and Lakshmi are sitting for a puja and wishing. Arjun asks Lakshmi about what she wants from Shivji this time. She said-"Stock market upar chala jaaye taaki hum aur bhi rahees ho jaaye". Arjun looks at her and asks very seriously, "Tumhaare sapno ki duniya mein main kahaan hun Lakshmi?"

P.S: Honestly, I expect sensible stuff only from Arjun right now.
P.P.S: Are all the written updaters on a silent protest or something? I barely see written updates. I mean, can I take a leave too?😳

Suhana.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Honestly? People have stopped watching the show...even me. πŸ˜† and when no one watches it, how can there be WU's?

Since the writing team is stubborn enough to stick to their moronic storyline even after we repeatedly wrote about our dislike for it, they can watch it themselves and eat their TRP's for breakfast. It went from 1.5 to 0.6 and still they haven't learned. What can you expect from such a Prod team?

And no pressure..since everyone quit, you can too. πŸ˜† And the promo...couldn't care less. 🀒 Am allergic to Bimbo's and gold diggers. 😊
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a pity ! the show which started with such a high profile has gone down so much with in 2 months. Lakshmi's character has changed so much . the show is becoming boring day by day. It used to be a pleasure to watch Lakshmi and Arjun together .They were such a romantic pair but now all the charm has gone. They are like stranger to each othe.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya u r right everyone has stop watching show when show was started it was fablous show but now it is just they ruring charather this show is really becoming bored day by day cvs if u r lessoing then plz try to make our improve plz hope u understand that we all want romantic armi not this one this is just irrating
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
suhana...please do try to give brief update..
I too wonder where rest of updaters are...as Triv said...no one watching..πŸ˜†
for promo...for once...yep...where is Arjun in Laxmi's life...it ways always the money..now he realises that...
------------NazπŸ˜›
Edited by -Madhubala- - 12 years ago
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just reading this info on the promo tells me that the show is still moronic- I stopped watching after their wedding and I find that the show has declined further :(
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
suhana... i completely sympathize with the brave people who r still in this forum... πŸ˜† but thanks for the written update of the promo... since life ok has started showing maha episodes of its serials, i wonder what the cvs intend on showing in the maha episode... well i am sure most of the people cudnt care less... 😳
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
2 weeks i havent watch the show and there is nothing new
FalguniJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah...the show has become irritating...especially as Laxmi keeps saying 'ameer sochh' and all that crap in every single episode!! πŸ˜•
i used to love the show before but now all the charm has just vanished into the air!! πŸ˜•
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching the show as well...I don't care about promos anymore. The production team never learn man, the TRPs can go to hell. I've got better shows to watch that make me sit on the edge of my seat and beg for more, bu unfortunately they only last 25 mins 😭