224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ramdin is carrying a soup bowl when Dadi stops him and asks him who is it for. He answers it's for Lakshmi and leaves. Dadi mentions that Lakshmi has soup for lunch and for dinner. She is loosing weight in her bid to ape Soumya. She then asks us, is it right to change yourself for your family?

This was all in a very comic theme. But it failed to amuse me. Just not interested in this 2nd marriage track.🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watched the promo too n for the first time..even with dadi...it failed to amuse me too..
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing triv:)
Looks like I have to skip next week's episodes as well🥱
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What is this non sense... My Channel is Not working alredy.. But i m happy i m not watching this Track.. i m not interested...
Actully i feel in all shows there is nothng to watch..same old tracks..lol
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
The CVs are literally sitting around and killing the show. -_-
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh no... from the frying pan into the dustbin... 🤢 laxmi's character has taken a new low... 🤢 looks like arjun is certain to marry soumya... bcoz what is the difference now between laxmi and soumya?
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Show us something fresh for heaven's sake. Oh right, instead of a scheming saas we have a scheming sasurji here. Three cheers for such staggering creativity.
These people have obviously never heard of the Hindu Marriage Act- the number of times they keep marrying...

As for Lakshmi's Character- I want to ask, does simple, poor, good girl equals to dumb, brainless, self-depreciating, dressed-up mannequins in the dictionary of CVs?

I am so over this show.