Frequent Posters

therimsim thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you for wonderful synopsis
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

hey triv... sorry for the no show yesti... 😳 really tight on time right now... and i have got more questions than most of the latter pattars till now...

It's ok yaar...the episode was unbearable anyway 🀣

And haha, good luck then. You deserve itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjunLaxmiFL

This show does have an affinity for forewarnings, I must say :P . The Lakshmi-RV conversation did make me stay on the channel for longer than yesterday (Yesterday's episode was so bad. I'm so glad we don't have a written updaye on it) but then the RV-Dadi conversation completely and utterly pissed me off. I mean, I understand the Agnihotris being in a volatile business but you would expect these i-have-2000-crore people stash some money away for hard times. No, instead their DIL will have to give up her marriage to save the AM and its inane butlers while the husband would play his part by looking distressed but would ultimately bow to his stupid's wife wish of him being married to another girl. Wow. Yesterday, I felt my MLTAK love dissipate into a tiny speck of annoyance and today, it became indifference. I don't care what Lakshmi does to save AM now. She can get Arjun married to a 100 women and I would gladly hand her the thali to perform the arti. Stupid show

But who am I kidding? I know I'll be in front of the TV at 9.30 just to appease myself of this show's stupidity :P

P.S- Sorry Triv. Amidst my angst, I forgot to thank you for the wonderful update. You made it sound better than it was :) And please give me one theory as to how this royal family would add to this drama. I've been thinking and I couldn't conjure even a single track where these surprisingly-not-as-snobbish-as-I-expected royals would help :P

Haha Suhana, are you seriously expecting logic in an Indian show? I expected better from you.πŸ˜† And oh it's 2500 crores now instead of 2000 crores. Apparently Arjun joining the business for the last 1-2 months have earned them 500 freakin' crores profit. 🀣

You know, as per law, anything and everything in RV's name can be locked down but not anybody else' in the family. Since RV is so finance savvy, he should have stashed some crores in every members account, no? Dadi already has a 10 crore FD that she offered Arjun to run away with Lakshmi. They can use that to start a business in some other family members' name, preferably Lakshmi since she is so lucky with money. And am using logic, damn it!πŸ˜†

Oh, don't even start me on the stupid second marriage track. How can agreeing for your husbands second marriage solve and save a family is beyond me. You know, Lakshmi doesn't really NEED to get Arjun married to Soumya to save the family and impress RV enough to accept her as his DIL. They can start their own business and Lakshmi can show her business smarts to gain his approval. She can take care of his family too. How's that for RV acceptance track? Logical? πŸ˜†

Oh the royals..I really didn't give them a thought. 🀣 They being there just doesn't make sense. 🀣
224529 thumbnail
Thanks for the appreciation, guys πŸ˜ƒ