Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: neeme

<div></div><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arre kahen itna Sara... Abi tu Bht kuch Pochna baki hai..Wo tu poch laπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

can i also ask 100 or more question from herπŸ˜›
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepali88

can i also ask 100 or more question from herπŸ˜›

100 kye 1000 pocho πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but not in one Post..Heartattack nae danaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haha...naz, asmi, binny, deepali and bona... the most funniest part is that i have thanked u before u congratulated me... πŸ˜†

neeme... aare baapre... itne saare questions toh maine exams mein bhi ans nahi kiye... πŸ˜†

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i will answer all ur questions guys... give me time... πŸ˜†

whats your fav horror movie? its not my fav... child's play.. but that doll gave me the creeps.. 😲

do you do dance crazy when no one is looking? oh no... πŸ˜†
do you like to sing in the shower? haha... i did when i was younger... like at the age of 6 yrs...😳 now kuch nahi...
what do sing in the shower if you do sing? i used to sing filmy songs... so much so that my cousin who was staying with us at that time predicted that i wud become a great singer...🀣
whats your fav colour? light blue
do you like baths or showers? showers... kuch karne ki zarrorat nahi hai...πŸ˜† paani apne aap aa jata hai...
do you blow dry your hair? or just let it dry on its own, or towel dry? i towel dry...
at the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water? water of course... most of the adventure is in the water...πŸ˜ƒ
do you think people should eat the fish they catch, or just let them go? i love eating fish so i wudnt let my food go away so easily.. 😈
what do you like better hands or feet? hands... feet toh sirf chalne, daudne, laath maarne ke liye hote hai..
do you like cruly hair or stright hair? both... hair shd be natural...u shdnt artificially straighten it nor make it curly..
whats your fav kind of drink? nariyal paani..😎
do you untie your shoes when you take them off? haha... 🀣 i leave them untied so that i wudnt have to tie them again...πŸ˜‰
whats your fav book? harry potter books and prisoner of birth by jeffrey archer
whats your fav movie? chak de india
what was your fav toy as a kid? a soft toy rabbit
whats your fav food? chocolate
do you like school? yes... actually when u r in school u feel that college will be more fun and when u come to college.. 😳 u find that school itself was a whole lot more fun..
what do you think is the most usless class in highschool? for me it was history... 🀒whats the use of studying the past when u shd know more abt the future...
whats your fav day of the year? sunday
do you like soda/pop? neither... i stay away from both..
whats your fav season? where i stay... the winter is always pleasant... so winter
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Shweta U take ur time 😊
Guys I opend A CC on MLTAK forum.. Just come and Join.. May be it helps to make forum more active...
flutterby thumbnail
do you like music? yes... but not english... 🀒 no offence but some of the english singers in my opinion do everything but sing... πŸ˜†
if so what kind? old hindi movie songs...
whats your fav thing to do? browse on the net... channel surfing..
palying card or palying board games? cards πŸ˜ƒ i have a few aces up my sleeve
animals or tec?
guy fliks or girl fliks? a guy and girl flick... 😈
big city or little town? both... both have their pros and cons...
red or balck?? black... it makes u look slim even when u r fat..
cooking or tack out? cooking... and that to mom ka khanna... 😍
cloudy or sunny? cloudy... coz even in winter u feel hot in mumbai..
dary or weat? dry... u get wet for someone special..😈
cold or hot? cold
sweet or salty? sweet
big or small? small
legs or eyes? eyes... especially if they r big and doe shaped..
outdoors or indoors? outdoors... if it isnt rainy.. 😳
river or ocean? ocean
lama or alpaca? hey whats this??
music or acting? music
douck nose or dork nose?? did u mean duck and dork??
cats or dogs? dogs... cats can be quite nasty...😳
books or movies? movies
big family or little family? little family... u have to have lots of patience for big family
sky or ground? skyyy.. especially on an airplane... 😍
west-east or east-west? east- west... india is the best..
cows or horses? neighhh... horses
little brothers or little sisters? little sisters
cartoons or reality tv? cartoons anyday... i'd rather watch tom and jerry than give my eyes torture watching rakhi sawant.. 🀒... did u read her latest article... what a despo..
email or fone? phone
cocoa or warm milk? warm milk with cocoa..
toast or cereal? cereal... i hate toast..
round or square? round
east or west? east
north od south? south
bad(as in good bad) or good? good bad..πŸ˜†
kittyor kitten? kitty.. ❀️ although i prefer puppy...
girl or boy? girl... we girls rule!!!!!
mud or dirt? neither...
dancing or singing? singing... if i dance there will be an earthquake..πŸ˜†
sugar or coffee? coffee version
version?
flutterby thumbnail
2... playing indoors or out? playing outdoors... although mere khelne kudne ke din khatam... 😭

3... cats or dogs? dogs

4... hot weather or cold? cold

5... playing in a group or with just one friend? group.. more the merrier..😎

Would you rather be...

6... the youngest child or the oldest child in your family? youngest child... love to get pampered 😈

7... performing on stage or working behind the scenes? working behind the scenes..parde ke peeche ki stories ek dum chatpata hoti hai..πŸ˜‰

8... on vacation in the mountains or by the beach? in the mountains... 😍 beach is too crowded... 😑

9... able to fly like a bird or to become invisible? fly like a bird..

10... digging for fossils in the desert or studying monkeys in the rainforest? neither... i wud rather go for picnic in the forest..

Which do you like better...

11... telling about something you know or learning something new? learning something new...

12... reading fantasy or real-life stories? fantasyyy

13... potato chips or chocolate? both...

14... touring a museum or a national park? touring national park

15... writing a story or drawing the illustrations? story writing

Would you rather...

16... know how to talk to animals or breathe underwater? breathe underwater... related to ur next question

17... explore the ocean or the moon? explore ocean with above skill.. chand pe kya hai??

18... own a microscope or a telescope? telescope.. intresting question..πŸ‘πŸΌ

19... ride a camel across the Sahara Desert or a dogsled to the North Pole? dogsled to northpole... fast life baby..😎

20... discover a new planet or a new species of animal? both actually... love to learn new things..

flutterby thumbnail
1)Your thoughts on charity and how would that play a role in your future life? charity?? 😲 not that much into it... and nowadays even the roadside bhaiyas have become very demanding
2)Whose your current crush? footballer lionel messi
3)Whats your altime fav song? 18 till i die by bryan adams
4)Do u like rain?Why or why not and what does it remind u of? no... i hate rain.. slush and potholes...😑
5)Pretend that u were George Bush. Describe what your day would be like. dubya?? day wud be spent trying to sweet talk and backstab several countries at the same time
6)Describe your reaction if u got 2 meet me! yo!!!! neeme whats up buddy??
7)Describe a typical date with Shahid Kapoor! well... i am not into shahid that much... maybe i'd ask him to stop dating so many women and date u.. πŸ˜‰
8)Do u like bananas? If no or yes why? ya... they r a good source of potassium..
9)Your five most Fav Things in life? my mobile, watch, my casio piano that dad gifted me, my camera and chocolate
10)Who do consider as your inspiration? Why? my mom and dad 😍 i know that they will always make the right decisions for me.. so i have blind faith on them..
11)What is the sweetest thing you've done for someone else? no... i have never done anything.. none that i remember..
12)What is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you? my mom.. she always accompanies me to my exam centre to lend me moral support
13)What is the stupidest thing you've ever said? i told my mom that she was useless once in anger... i regret that even today
14)What is the stupidest thing you've ever done? i once hid my friend's pencil box in my bag and never gave it to her... just coz she was ignoring me...
15)What is the thing you want most in this world? loveee ❀️
16)What is the deepest thing you've ever said? no... i dont remember,,
17)Do you believe in astrology? no... although i have my kundli which my parents refer to when they feel that something is not right with me..
18)What is your childhood dream? to become a botanist
19)What is the first quality you would look for in a life partner? sense of humor
20)Who do you day dream about? nobody for now...
21)Who is your worst nightmare? having my loved ones leave me forever
22)What did people call you when you were a baby? shotu... πŸ˜†
23)Who is your childhood friend that you will never forget? nobody in paticular..
24)What would you do if I gave you a $1000 right now? i wud buy myself a laptop
25)If you were dieing and you could only say three words what would the three words be? dont cry people... ( life moves on)
26)One thing you think life would be boring without? i think it wud be friends
27)Where do you see yourself in 10 years?married, well settled with atleast one baccha..
flutterby thumbnail
28)If you were a monkey what would be your favorite website? where to get free bananas.com
29)If you were a monkey who would be your dream date? a'kela' ( alone) πŸ˜†
30)If you could go back into the past and change something what would it be? nothing i am happy with life's twists and turns
31)What is the craziest thing you've ever done? slept at a music concert despite the noise!!
32)What's one thing you really want to do? bungee jumping πŸ˜ƒ
33)What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen?
34)What was your first thought when you realized you were MOTW? i was a little aprehensive.. most of u dont know me... phir jab itne saare questi dekhe toh chakkar aane lagi.. πŸ˜‰
35)What is your ambition in life? to earn enough money so that kisi ke saamne bheek na maangna pade, cant rely on husbands these days...πŸ˜•
36)Do you think there are evil people in this world or is that just a stereotype? Because what is evil? How do you define it? i think many people r not born evil... they becum evil due to the environment around them... evil is the opposite of good... when u suddenly earn too much money, power it corrupts ur mind unless u have a strong head on ur shoulders
37)What is your greatest achievement? till now... achieving an LLB ( law) degree
38)If you were a kangaroo what would you be thinking of right now? baapre... i have never even thought of it before..πŸ˜† wondering how long to keep jumping...πŸ˜•
39)What is the most expensive or meaningful thing you own? my sony megapixel camera
40)What was your most embarrassing moment? till now... no embarrasing moments..
41)What's an odd food combination you love to eat? puri and mango pulp.. what we call aambras
42)How did you feel when you made your first post on IF? i was a little apprehensive bcoz i didnt know anything let alone know how to post.. 😳 and dhat teri ki there was a power cut.. so i posted a double post and apologised for it...
43)what was your first post on IF? introducing myself on the saubhagyavati forum
44)What is your typical day like? studying studying studying with work interspersed in between..🀒
45)What makes you very happy? to see a smile on my dad and mom's faces
46)Have you ever had a dream which makes you blush when you remember it? no... i have had more nightmares..
47)If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? chocolate
48)Your fav. forum? IF.. i am not active on others
49)MSN or IF? IF
flutterby thumbnail
50)Where is your dream vacation? switzerland 😍
51)Fav place that you've visited so far? goa
52)Shows you currently watch? saubhagyavati, and mltak (very rarely)
53)Write the numbers from 1 to 50'1,2.3 etc ???
54)Write ABC till z? i must have covered all letters till now no??
55)Are you hungry now? no not exactly... just had a heavy breakfast of idli, chutney
56)Are you thirsty now? ya... i am always thirsty...πŸ˜†
57)How many hours do you spend outside your house? on an average about 3- 4 hrs
58)How many hours on the computer? 4-5 hrs
59)How many hours watching TV? most of the time... cant count the number of hrs
60)Do you like parties? no... if they r not thrown by my friends..
61)Favorite singer? bryan adams
62)Favorite band or music group? backstreet boys
63)Name one hobby that you like to do? swim.. it calms the mind
64)List the languages you know how to speak english, hindi, konkani
65)Name the colors that make up the rainbow? VIBGYOR πŸ˜› now go figure it out
66)What do you think of me? iitne saare questi kyun diye hai??
67)What time is it currently? right now... its 12.00 pm
68) Do you have one skill that you take pride in?What is it? no skills... swimming maybe
69)Descibe one skill that you would like to have and why? to learn who to draw, paint i love seeing any work etched out on canvas...
70)Ways of having fun? pulling legs... of my friends... watching comedy shows
71)A book that you hate? macbeth... 🀒
72)A book that you love? dan brown's book da vinci code
73)A poem that you love? not a literature person... so dont remember any..
74)Give a quote that you like its not a quote actually... but it was a message on fb... it went- 2 months b4 the exam, u refer to international authors.. 1 month before the exam,u refer indian authors, on the day of the exam, u becum an author..πŸ˜†
75)A cool breeze is like? he4
aven... on a hot summer's day
76) 1-4x 4+99-5x6=?
492??
77)Something you like to eat for breakfast? masala dosa... yum
78)A yummy lunch consists of? fish curry, chicken lolipop and rotis
79)A horrible dinner is? indigestible
80)Someone you love most in your family? momee and popee
81)Something I would find a lot in your room? books... 🀒
82)Silver or diamonds? diamonds.. of courseπŸ˜†
83)Table full of roses or diamonds around ur neck? diamonds around my neck
84)Favorite place to relax? at the beach...
85)How is the weather now? its hot, humid
86)Do you like Italian food? no... i prefer chinese
87)What instrument would you like to play? no instrument.. maybe the piano
88)Fav. clothing item? tshirt and shorts
89)Fav. current jodi? none.. i dont consider anybody my fav
90)Pen or pencil? both
91)Notebook or drawing pad? notebook
92)Do you like carrots? nooo
93)Do you like coke? no... cannot stand fizzy drinks..🀒
94)Have you tried coke mixed with grape juice? no... how does that taste??
95)Something that frightens you? darkness
96)Memorable moment on IF? none... till now..πŸ˜†
97)What makes you think that your a great human being? nothing... i dont think i am great... just yet to open my wings and fly..
98)Are you daddy's girl or mommy's? daddy's girl
99)What is beauty to you? How would you define it! beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

phewww... done..