xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what is so important that she keeps calling him Please don't tell me to help her with her Zip🤬what was up with the Arjun soumya scene was it really necessary😡and we now can't even enjoy ArMi scenes properly Soumya is always there🤢 seriously she needs to get lost

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
soumya... the pervert ( triv's name for her) wanted to seduce arjun by requesting him to close her zip 😡and no... she is here to stay for a looong time.. 🤢
224529 thumbnail
I didn't bother to watch the whole epi or the Arjun Soumya scene Tima, for the good of my own sanity. I just watched the ArMi scene in the starting and then switched to Supernatural again. Break mein I watched a little and unfortunately got a glimpse of Soumya and Arjun ka scene. It made me nauseous so I switched back to Supernatural. What utter crap and nonsense are they showing? That Soumya truly is a pervert.

BTW did Arjun close her zip?
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Triv No he refused when she asked him but he walked behind her to a different cabin so she could fix it🤢 and when Arjun was talking to Lakshmi on the phone Soumya was giving missed calls and Arjun disconnected Laskshmi's call saying it must be something urgent😳
224529 thumbnail
Oh..yuck. She probably wanted to thank him or something..despo pervert kahiki. I bet she thought that Arjun still have a soft corner for her somewhere in his heart and hence he helped her out or something. Pathetic.
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Or maybe she felt like telling him the Rose story again. You can never rule that out with this perv :D.
I'm sorry MLTAK lovers but I've started to laugh more at Soumya for her desperateness than holding it against her. I mean, she's well educated and shit. You expected better from her. But no. Maybe this smile on my face will vanish when she marries Arjun but for now, she's a bag of laughs. Triv was right, STP is so much cooler than Soumya. :D
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

I didn't bother to watch the whole epi or the Arjun Soumya scene Tima, for the good of my own sanity. I just watched the ArMi scene in the starting and then switched to Supernatural again. Break mein I watched a little and unfortunately got a glimpse of Soumya and Arjun ka scene. It made me nauseous so I switched back to Supernatural. What utter crap and nonsense are they showing? That Soumya truly is a pervert.

BTW did Arjun close her zip?

What the!

What is happening on this show?

Wasnt she all "You are so lucky" yada yada a day back and now she has gone fully psycho and a pervert?!