xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so I am pretty sure all of us have been noticing this lately but it really is true that the show is NOTHING like what it was in the first couple of months...I hadn't seen this show until mid-February when I just happened to watch the episode where Ajay-Lakshmi are out shopping for their engagement ring and Arjun signs a blank cheque...show seemed interesting, watched a couple of episodes after and then caught up with all the episodes that I missed...and this is all I have to say:

I wish that if CVs wanted to drag a track on the show, the Ajay-Lakshmi track had wayyy more appeal than any of the ideas they are coming up with now (or the problem could be the lack of ideas)

This is one of the first shows that has actually lost its charm after the lead pair gets married ๐Ÿ˜• And part of it has to go with the fact that there really is no plot...where the hell is the story headed? And why are they so hellbent on the polygamy track?

Whats even worse is ruining the characters themselves...Lakshmi, although had a dream of marrying Arjun, never came across as a gold-digger but now thats all I see...ever since they got married, all I see is her fascination with the white bungalow and the credit card etc. etc.

As for Arjun, he never came across as the kind of guy who would have had any past relationships, yet we are expected to believe that him and Soumya had a serious relationship in the past. If he actually marries her now, then his love for Lakshmi is seriously doubtful - another thing about the show I loved that has been ruined

All in all, a show I actually started watching late has turned out to be a huge disappointment ever since I started following it regularly...may need to quit soon...it is not the same light-hearted romance with a meaningful plot that it promised to deliver in its earlier days.
Edited by petrova-fire - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Yes it has lost its charm. The show from my POV started going down the hill when Lakshmi accepted Arjun's deception about being Ajay so easily and forgiving him. It was not natural and made her look like an opportunist. After she came to know that he is Arjun, instead of teaching her how to behave in his house and the rules of the rich, Arjun wasted considerable time spoiling her by fulfilling her silly dreams. That track was so hell boring and unnecessary. Plus they had Lakshmi treating him like royalty by calling him "Aap" it was damn annoying.

I really didn't understand why they were so hell bent on getting married so soon. They only knew each other for a month of so. Arjun should have courted Lakshmi some more. Gotten to know her more. But all he did was encourage her greed. I loved this show and Lakshmi because she was so normal..a little selfish, a little greedy, smart, intelligent with a good business sense. All her flaws didn't make her into a bad person, she knew where to draw the line and what is important.

Now though, all I see is a bimbo with no brains and it pains me 'cause I truly admired and adored Lakshmi. Frankly speaking after watching todays episode in breaks and parts...I have lost all my remaining interest from the show. Not only was Lakshmi an insufferable moron with no brains but Arjun and Soumya scene made me nauseous. There was no need for Arjun to become her knight in shining armor. He could have simply sms'ed her that her zip is a little open and to fix it in the washroom. He didn't need to go close to her at all and give hope to Soumya that Arjun still has feelings for her and cares about her. Soon she will think that she can easily slide Lakshmi out of Arjun's life by regaining his love and affection.

And apparently, for some reason the MLTAK team is hell bent on the polygamy track which I find disgusting. Marriage should be respected. It's called Holy matrimony for a reason. And I agree, if Arjun marries Soumya then it proves that he doesn't love Lakshmi. And if Lakshmi for some reason agrees for Arjun's second marriage and welcomes Soumya and him as a couple like shown in her dream...it proves that she was just obsessed with him and wasn't in love with him. Because believe me, you cannot share your husband or love with any other person...it's just impossible.

They should have listened to us and stretched the before marriage track. They should have shown Lakshmi being enraged with the whole Ajay business and Arjun trying to manao her. They should have shown RV creating some real problems in the lovestory than the lameness that was shown from his side. Khair, no use crying over spilled milk now.
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
NeelakshiK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes!!! Our beautiful, charming, intelligent and naughty Lakshmi is turing into brainless, dumb, immature bimbo with no etiquette, manners and sometimes I feel with no education๐Ÿ˜ก. She only keeps on making fool of herself.๐Ÿ˜’ Full marks to writers and CVs for thrashing and ruining wonderful lead character. ๐Ÿคฃ

Also polygamy angle is so dirty.๐Ÿคข Why they are not considering that marriage is sacred in India? I wonder why they wasted whole two weeks on Lakshmi-Arjun marriage ceremony if they only wanted to make its mockery.

Its no longer funny, light hearted fairy tale love story. Every new episode is turning out to be more disappointing than its previous. I am just going to stop watching this serial from next week. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜ต
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would say yes...
Laxmi sounds more opportunistic and dumb...she is annoying many a times..
Arjun has lost his sweet charm...
RV..good for nothing...rather than getting annoyed with his DIL...
Soumya or Purva...whatever we name the character...it only suggests polygamy...its Life Ok or Star Plus...such an ICE AGE track..huh
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They've got no more ideas. The marriage, i think, was too soon too. They should've stretched it a little as there were many plots they could've used before the marriage...*sigh* why do people like to ruin their show is beyond me ๐Ÿ˜’
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree๐Ÿ˜”... if I am still watching the show its only because of shraddha and sudeep's chemistry
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya me too agreed with u guys our show had lost it charm they are showing laxmi is brainless if she agreed for arjun second marriage this will show she is nt in love with him but a greedyness
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah---- it's seems nothing left in the show to watch... Laksmi is so annoying to watch...chandi ka bartan... 10000 rs for 1 week vegetables shopping ( surprisingly haaa karke mouth open ) Ufff so yawn...
224529 thumbnail
What bugs me is that the same Arjun who told Lakshmi yesterday to not interfere in the business, was so admiring and used to proudly appreciate her business sense before. I don't think this writer is doing justice to Lakshmi's character. They should bring back pehle ke writers, who knew the difference between innocence and utter stupidity.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya i am totally agreed with u they nt doing good with laxmi charater they should show some secenable charater otherwise the show will loss the viewer they should change writer