Article:Lots of twists ahead for Laxmi

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lots of twists ahead for Laxmi

Shraddha Arya, more popularly known as Laxmi Agnihotri from Life Ok's Main Laxmi Tere Angan Ki, has been seen on screen in various commercials and Telugu films. The actor, who was first noticed by Shael in a music video in Soniye Hiriye, has recently tied the knot and finds many paralells between real life and her character Laxmi from the soap. Even in the serial she is now married to her dream man Arjun Agnihotri. "We both are dreamers... have high hopes and aspirations. Also, in terms of craziness we are a bit similar," said Shraddha.

In the serial, the marriage is just the first step towards togetherness. "From now on, it will be an everyday effort to make it work. There will be a lot of twists and turns. As in fiction, no reality is complete without that," the actress said. In the serial, her next big challenge will be trying to win over Arjun's father. "My character will try to learn his likes and dislikes and she will be seen trying to imbibe qualities that he would like his daughter-in-law to have. But, Laxmi will be Laxmi and she will remain fun loving, quite like how men will always be men," she said.

Source:http://www.deccanchronicle.com/node/117092

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you. 😃 As long as there is no 'Pati, Patni Aur Woh' track in the show, I'm cool with whatever the creatives show us. 😆
224529 thumbnail
Actually Suhana, I think they do mean the Pati, Patni aur woh track..after Lakshmi is done trying to win over RV. 😆