Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Like Judaai movie? I will give you this much money if your husband marries me? Lakshmi is way too possessive for that and she no longer needs money, does she. She is DIL of Agnihotri's. She can spend as much money as she wants. I think RV and Soumya will bet Lakshmi..if so then maybe she will ask Arjun to marry Soumya...but which sane girl would ask her newly wedded husband to marry his ex GF? Makes no sense.

Exactly my point. Even if she does ask, why would he agree? Arjun's far too practical for that. I hope he doesn't agree "apne pyaar ki khatir"🤢
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjunLaxmiFL

Wait. Lakshmi, even I have my doubts about her handling this kind of situation as and when it arises. But why on earth would a sane and calm guy like Arjun agree to marry another girl even if his own wife asks him to? That's like taking a complete u-turn from his character. But then again, anything can happen on MLTAK. Honestly, I would really like a track where Soumya helps Lakshmi adjust into the family, teaching her the ways etc. but then again, let's wait for this pataka from the CVs. 😳

That's what the million dollar question is. Why in world would ArMi agree for Arjun's second marriage with Soumya?

LOL, Suhana..expecting and hoping for Soumya helping Lakshmi track would be the height of optimistic foolishness. This is Indian TV we are talking about..so...🤢

Exactly my point. Even if she does ask, why would he agree? Arjun's far too practical for that. I hope he doesn't agree "apne pyaar ki khatir"🤢

Eek..apne pyaar ke khaatir he would be willing to commit a crime and give dhoka to her by marrying some other chick? I doubt it...I think RV will emo blackmail him or something...🤢
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

That's what the million dollar question is. Why in world would ArMi agree for Arjun's second marriage with Soumya?

LOL, Suhana..expecting and hoping for Soumya helping Lakshmi track would be the height of optimistic foolishness. This is Indian TV we are talking about..so...🤢

Eek..apne pyaar ke khaatir he would be willing to commit a crime and give dhoka to her by marrying some other chick? I doubt it...I think RV will emo blackmail him or something...🤢

Well, hope makes the world go round. 😳 And as far as emo blackmail is concerned, Arjun is shown as a grounded, calm and level headed individual, what on earth would make him agree to such a condition?
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I have been feeling that reading the updates and watching the show the past few days...ek aur Bubblegum (my nick name for Poorva :p) hi chahiye thi, toh pehli wali hi le aate. :p

PS - You are using the avatar I made! :D
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail

Well, hope makes the world go round. 😳 And as far as emo blackmail is concerned, Arjun is shown as a grounded, calm and level headed individual, what on earth would make him agree to such a condition?

How about insanity? 🤣 Indian show hai, kuch bhi ho sakta hai 😆

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

I have been feeling that reading the updates and watching the show the past few days...ek aur Bubblegum (my nick name for Poorva :p) hi chahiye thi, toh pehli wali hi le aate. :p

PS - You are using the avatar I made! :D

Purva nahi mili toh Purva ki clone le aaye😆

Yup..they were all so awesome, I had to do eenie minnie minney mo😆 to choose an avi. This one won.😃