224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🥱 When Lakshmi was spazzing about the credit card..I could see Soumya's opinion about Lakshmi changing. She feels Lakshmi is not good enough for Arjun and only married him for money..Anyone else got a deja vu feeling? 🥱 And as per Dadi's convo with Arjun's mom..the second marriage will happen. Yay for polygamy.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I guess the actress didnt want to do that silly character so they came up with Soumyas character.

they are continously discussing about second marriage ...which started wtih Purva getting the chunar on her head earlier...
so only name change ...summary is same..😆
224529 thumbnail
Yup..I guess with Soumya entering they had a lot more time to twist everything so as to make her think that Lakshmi is not good enough for Arjun. Purva was already in the "Lakshmi is a greedy female doggy" team. So the second marriage would have happened faster with her in the picture.

Basically Polygamy is still a crime so I dunno why the writers are hell bent on using this track only.

I am guessing they are going to use the Ishq movie idea here for Arjun's second marriage. Am already bored with the concept.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Triv...basically the PH stories are same...they does not move ahead and play where they are..😆...but I too not happy with their polygamy track
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Purva left we now have Soumya both are Irritating😡
So they are not dropping the idea of second marriage😵 is there no other track they can show us other than this.
224529 thumbnail
I don't think anyone is happy with the polygamy track. I actually expected RV to start liking Lakshmi after witnessing how good her instincts are for share business and making money. She could help Arjun in making correct decisions in which company to invest in and stuff. And since Lakshmi has been always shown to have the luck for money like Goddess Lakshmi's, I expected huge profits for Agnihotri Securities as soon as she stepped foot in AM. Slowly she would have made a place for herself in his heart and taught him that being middle class is not a crime.

But instead we will see Soumya marrying Arjun, then RV favoring Soumya and ignoring Lakshmi. He will try to push Arjun towards Soumya since they are working on some project together. Will probably keep them working all night long or something. 😵

Am guessing the second marriage will happen when Lakshmi goes for her pagh-phera after 10 days.
224529 thumbnail
This is such a typical Indian tv track. 😵 Disappointing really. I expected more from this show. I expected them to keep the story telling real like they did until now. Which newly married guy will marry some other woman after a love marriage? Which wife would welcome his second wife with her own hands?

Does this seem real? Any guy who commits polygamy willingly is a criminal and any female who welcomes her own husband with his second wife is a loony person. 'nough said.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Triv...just hope Laxmi does not ask Arjun to marry Soumya..
224529 thumbnail
Like Judaai movie? I will give you this much money if your husband marries me? Lakshmi is way too possessive for that and she no longer needs money, does she. She is DIL of Agnihotri's. She can spend as much money as she wants. I think RV and Soumya will bet Lakshmi..if so then maybe she will ask Arjun to marry Soumya...but which sane girl would ask her newly wedded husband to marry his ex GF? Makes no sense.
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wait. Lakshmi, even I have my doubts about her handling this kind of situation as and when it arises. But why on earth would a sane and calm guy like Arjun agree to marry another girl even if his own wife asks him to? That's like taking a complete u-turn from his character. But then again, anything can happen on MLTAK. Honestly, I would really like a track where Soumya helps Lakshmi adjust into the family, teaching her the ways etc. but then again, let's wait for this pataka from the CVs. 😳