princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
]MEMBERSONLY]

You will find a lot of errors in yday n today's update. Thats coz i am typing thru phone. kindly ignore the errors.

THIS IS GONNA BE MY LAST UPDATE BEFORE I GO OFF FOR EXAMS! I WILL BE NACK MID JUNE. MISS ME:'(

I think flutterby,In-sanity-triv,ArjunLakshmiFL volunteered to update for the time i am away. Kindly pm Naz and me who all are updating when. My days are Monday and Tuesday.

The epi began with Lakshmi still lost Daadi comes to her and lightens her

mood n tells her to send Arjun to office with a smile. As Lakshmi n Arjun go near each other,Rv howls for Arjun to hurry and Arjun n Lakshmi share a quick lovely moment. Lakshmi again tries to greet Rv but he leaves. Lakshmi decides to prove to Rv that she is the ideal bahu n calls Sarawati for ideas to impress Rv. Sarawati is going home taking a half day as Vishal had informed her he isnt well. She tells Lalshmi to behave like a daughter there to win their hearts. She siggests her to icook her famous kachudi for breakfast tomorrow. Lakshmi decides to take her odea.

Vishal is being bribed by some people at home and he,in his urge to be rich like Arjun n give all the worldly comforts to Saraswati accepts it but just tgen Saraswati reaches home n sees him taking the packet. She questions him.abt the seemingly dangerous guys n he lies saying they were informers n had come to give him evidence for the next case.

Renuka is looking at some Khandaani kangan n tells Daadi that it was time to hand them over to Lakshmi. Daadi dramatically tells her about tge news of Somya coming to stay with them n scares her saying Lakshmi's nightmare was becoming a reality. She then tells her the truth that somya was coming just for a week.

Lakshmi is planning for the morning surprise when Arjun comes n she is busy. He tries finding out but she doesnt tell him.Lakshmi has labelled all the drawers in Arjun's wardrobe(baniyaan,hanky, lolll) n says its to aid her when she lays out his clothes in the norning. Arjun is curious abt what Lakshmi is writing n they run after each other falling on the bed n Arjun gives bk the paper making Lalshmi give him pecks on his cheeeks n forehead

😳
next morning,despute the repated requests of the servants,Lakshmi goes yo the kitchen n prepares tea for Arjun and Rv. She is as exoected,in awe of the kitchen n the cooker n the curtlery(i wanted to smack the writer for that scene) She takes the tea to Arjun as he is waiting for her to get him his clothes. Arjun is not willing to have the tea with malai n Lakshmi puts in her finger,takes the malai n eats it while Arjun gives a yuck kinda expression. He tells her that he drinks only black tea n apologizes. She leaves to prepare the so called surprise.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS