Wazzup Editor? Background music problem?

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wonder whats wrong with the editor? He's using ArMi music for Vishal Saraswati and their music for Armi. 🤢 No offense but I seriously dislike Vishal Saraswati ka music..it's too sugary sweet. Annoying really.🥱 Can they please stick to ArMi background music? Or something new? They used such good ones during the Ram Sagar yatra. Ajay-Lakshmi scene pe they used an awesome one. I fell in love with that music so hard that I actually ripped it from the video and made it into mp3. I meant the bus scene where Lakshmi sat besides the real Ajay and Arjun was jealous and angry..or the dramatic one from the precap where Bua tells Arjun that Lakshmi intends to say ILU to Arjun in the yatra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I knowww. When they played that Vishal-Saraswati track for ArMi, it just didn't feel right. Made me cringe🤢
We're happy with Haara Haara 😳

Also, care to share the mp3?😆
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vishal Saraswati's background music doesn't suit ArMi at all it is weird when it is playing during their scenes😳

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haha... i intended to make a post on this titled ... ghajni cvs?? this was intended to be part 2 of that post... 😆 never mind...maybe the cvs r experimenting with the background music... or they edited ARMI's music with vishal- saras scenes... and vice-versa...
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjunLaxmiFL

I knowww. When they played that Vishal-Saraswati track for ArMi, it just didn't feel right. Made me cringe🤢

We're happy with Haara Haara 😳

Also, care to share the mp3?😆

Me too.. I went from ☺️ to 😳 They should have really used Haara Haara..it was perfect for the scene.

Sure..but you should know..all the uploading site hate me 🤣 So kuch gadbad ho toh blame them and not me 🤣

http://www.2shared.com/audio/cUpjQDwA/ArMitune1.html (Ajay-Lakshmi bus BGM)

http://www.2shared.com/audio/zEj2gSrb/ArMitune2.html (Dramatic BGM)

Originally posted by: xTimax

Vishal Saraswati's background music doesn't suit ArMi at all it is weird when it is playing during their scenes😳

Weird is right 'cause I made the weirdest faces when they used their music for ArMi. It totally ruined my enjoyment of the scene.

Originally posted by: flutterby

haha... i intended to make a post on this titled ... ghajni cvs?? this was intended to be part 2 of that post... 😆 never mind...maybe the cvs r experimenting with the background music... or they edited ARMI's music with vishal- saras scenes... and vice-versa...

Well..their experiment sucks! 🤣 I am in a quandary, you know..I love the scene and want to watch it numerous times but the bg music makes me 🤢 so am unable to enjoy it
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know, which was Saraswati- Vishal Music?
Lol...
I skip their scenes, so I have no clue!
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U Guys are discussing abt BG music..and in my place No Channel Sound
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I don't know, which was Saraswati- Vishal Music?
Lol...
I skip their scenes, so I have no clue!

Hahahaha...well unfortunately I used to watch their scenes when the show started..but now even I skip their scenes. If you have watched 24th April episode and Arjun asking for a kiss from Lakshmi scene then you would know Vishal-Saraswati music. It was used for that scene.🤢
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

U Guys are discussing abt BG music..and in my place No Channel Sound

Meaning..tv mein problem hai? Ya channel ka sound hi nahi hai?😕