Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously? The guy gets both the wives?😲
Holy Lord. I can just hope that it turns out almost as realistic a scene as the show is right now. 🤔
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh crap...😲 i hate it when u r right triv... maybe there will be a competition between laxmi and soumya... laxmi will show off her cooking, taking care of AM skills while soumya will show off her rose wali aunty skills... then we should show off our channel changing skills... 😛
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I feel sorry for Purva here, She was actually good who walked out and left Arjun to be happy with Lakshmi,

Now RV is planning to bring in Sowmya to create rifts between Arjun and Lakshmi so typical, he now thinks Sowmya is perfect for Arjun

The promo showed that she comes in with her luggage now its going to be biwi v/s baharwali ?

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was laughing when I saw Money on lakshmi in promo😆MY GOD Cv is really not forgetting her dream... May be In Future there will be a Track on this.. And This New Girl is Not ready to go.. what she is doing its All Purva rite.. What If Purva also come and Start Fighting for Arjun and All of Sudden Lakshmi Realise that its all was Dream😆😆
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjunLaxmiFL

Seriously? The guy gets both the wives?😲

Holy Lord. I can just hope that it turns out almost as realistic a scene as the show is right now. 🤔

Yup. Yup. Yup. Apparently it would have been unfair to the second wife if he had chosen just one. Boo hoo. Well, we can certainly hope so..but I don't trust this Prod house to respect the sanctity of marriage.

Originally posted by: flutterby

oh crap...😲 i hate it when u r right triv... maybe there will be a competition between laxmi and soumya... laxmi will show off her cooking, taking care of AM skills while soumya will show off her rose wali aunty skills... then we should show off our channel changing skills... 😛

LOL! Me in turn LOVE it when am right but not this instance. I hope they prove me wrong. I really do. And Soumya can show off her Rose wali aunty story telling skill, sure but will anyone want to hear it? 🤣 And My sister holds the remote in my house 🤣 So am going to show off my channel avoiding skill. 🤣

Originally posted by: shanti05

I feel sorry for Purva here, She was actually good who walked out and left Arjun to be happy with Lakshmi,

Now RV is planning to bring in Sowmya to create rifts between Arjun and Lakshmi so typical, he now thinks Sowmya is perfect for Arjun

The promo showed that she comes in with her luggage now its going to be biwi v/s baharwali ?

I wouldn't feel sorry for Purva. She was only ousted from the show because we viewers disliked her and her "holier than thou, I am better life partner for Arjun" attitude. This track was supposed to be enacted by her instead of Soumya. Remember the foreshadows during the engagement with the kangans and the shagun ki chunni draping on her? She even claimed that she will show her craziness for Arjun if she got another chance. I guess the actress couldnt give dates and so they introduced Soumya instead.

Right now, RV wants to dig into Arjun-Soumya relationship. What it was and why she came back during the marriage. Once Soumya spills the story, he will plan with her to kick Lakshmi out of Arjun's life claiming that she would be perfect for Arjun. And inviting Soumya to live with them will also be a way of comparing her to Lakshmi..look how classy she and her family is..look how blah blah she is and so on.

Originally posted by: neeme

I was laughing when I saw Money on lakshmi in promo😆MY GOD Cv is really not forgetting her dream... May be In Future there will be a Track on this.. And This New Girl is Not ready to go.. what she is doing its All Purva rite.. What If Purva also come and Start Fighting for Arjun and All of Sudden Lakshmi Realise that its all was Dream😆😆

Exactly...Soumya is just doing Purva's job. Neither Purva nor Soumya deserves sympathy. Clingy morons.
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Tima..this track was supposed to happen with Purva..I guess the actress is busy and hence they brought in a blast from the past.

what if they decide to bring Purva back it will be Lakshmi v Purva v Soumya Purva will keep going how Arjun was her childhood friend, Soumya will keep going on about being the first girlfriend and Lakshmi well she can say she is Arjun's current friend and wife🤣🤣. Seriously though I hope they don't show us Arjun getting married to Soumya🤢

224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xTimax

what if they decide to bring Purva back it will be Lakshmi v Purva v Soumya Purva will keep going how Arjun was her childhood friend, Soumya will keep going on about being the first girlfriend and Lakshmi well she can say she is Arjun's current friend and wife🤣🤣. Seriously though I hope they don't show us Arjun getting married to Soumya🤢

🤣 You forgot Dadi..she is his first GF and love 🤣 Am not going to hold my breath on the marriage to Soumya. This Prod house doesn't seem to respect marriage..so...