New Promo 22nd April 2012 and a rant

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
They showed clips of Lakshmi's grahpravesh and Lakshmi exclaiming after the money rain that the reality is more beautiful than her dream ever was. Then they show Lakshmi and Arjun wearing the clothes from yesterday's epi, standing together when Soumya enters AM with her luggage, with a smirk on her face. Lakshmi and Arjun look shocked and scared.

Voice over says that Will Lakshmi's dreams remain her own?

~*~

🤢 x infinity

I don't understand just WHY for ONCE Indian TV cannot respect the sanctity of marriage. Why do they need to bring in women who just for the heck of it decide that the lead guy will be better off with them and not with his current wife. Who died and made them God?

BTW, am pretty sure RV will claim that this is a test. Dadi took hers and now its his turn. He wants to see if Lakshmi is the better DIL or Soumya. And I just bet that he will challenge Lakshmi about it too. And since RV is all about making deals, he will say that if Lakshmi wins, he will accept her as the DIL and legalize ArMi marriage (You are aware that you need marriage certificate to be legally married..until then you are not married in the eyes of the law) but if she looses than she has to leave Arjun and AM forever. And Lakshmi will accept the challenge. I have a really bad feeling that RV will insist that Arjun marry Soumya too to legalize their wedding if Soumya wins. This is why Lakshmi, all steely eyed, was shown welcoming Arjun-Soumya as a married couple in AM in her dream, while Arjun looked distressed and Soumya happy.

If this truly is what the writers have planned, than I have no words for Lakshmi. What kind of girl would agree to share her husband with any other girl? What kind of girl would agree for her husband to marry some other girl? The Moron kind and I hold no respect for morons. Just why does she crave RV's acceptance? Everyone else loves her and welcomed her, to hell with him, I would say.

And how does RV intend to handle questions from his business partners and relatives about ArMi marriage? He will plan to say that Lakshmi was so middleclass that Arjun realized she wouldn't gel in their society and so they had an annulment and he married Soumya instead.

Am not sure I can continue watching such blatant disrespect for the sanctity of marriage if this is the shape the story intends to take. Now am glad the show turned into a weekly, I don't have to go through the torture of writing updates anymore or bother to watch, if I don't like the track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh God. You've given the CV's a plot if they didn't have one 😛
I don't think RV has made the connection between Arjun and Saumya yet. He'll call saumya to AM by way of a business deal. But given the recent possessiveness shown by Lakshmi, I doubt she'll agree to any such deal.
224529 thumbnail
Suhana, didn't you hear what RV said yesterday? Soumya is perfect, she is smart, educated, beautiful. Blah Blah Blah.

And am pretty sure this is exactly what the writers planned. There's no other explanation for Lakshmi welcoming Arjun-Soumya as a married couple.
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Even though their marriage hasn't been legalised as yet, isn't polygamy a crime?
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya i totally agreed with u this is crime @ arjunlaxmifl
224529 thumbnail
Yup..polygamy is a crime but this production house' first show was about polygamy and in the end, the hero kept both his wives instead of choosing one..so I don't think they care much about the polygamy crime. 🤢
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG where are they taking this...
NeelakshiK thumbnail
OMG!!! Yes... This story seems to be heading towards repeat of Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai with one poor wife and? another rich wife suitable to status.(1st serial of the same production house in which guy lives happily everafter keeping both wifes eventhough polygamy is crime.)
Yucks!!!! And they had started this serial with promo like "Love Triangle With Only Two Angles" (Lakshmi == Ajay aka Arjun).
Why they are spoiling such a nice love story???😲
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great now Soumya is going to live in the AM🤢 RV first wanted Purva as his DIL that didn't work out now he has Soumya & looks like he is going to compare Soumya to Lakshmi all the time🥱 I don't think they care if polygamy is a crime after all anything can happen in Indian shows

Edited by xTimax - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelakshiK

OMG!!! Yes... This story seems to be heading towards repeat of Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai with one poor wife and? another rich wife suitable to status.(1st serial of the same production house in which guy lives happily everafter keeping both wifes eventhough polygamy is crime.)
Yucks!!!! And they had started this serial with promo like "Love Triangle With Only Two Angles" (Lakshmi == Ajay aka Arjun).
Why they are spoiling such a nice love story???😲

LOL, ya I remember I used to call their show as Sajan ko aur dulhan ghar laana hai 🤣

And about why they are hell bent on ruining this nice love story? Woh loag hi jaane.

You can never trust Indian TV..true story.

Originally posted by: xTimax

Great now Soumya is going to live in the AM🤢 RV first wanted Purva as his DIL that didn't work out now he has Soumya & looks like he is going to compare Soumya to Lakshmi all the time🥱 I don't think they care if polygamy is a crime after all anything can happen in Indian shows

Tima..this track was supposed to happen with Purva..I guess the actress is busy and hence they brought in a blast from the past.
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago