ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Arjun told Lakshmi about Saumya. I'm so glad he did because now when she finally comes back for him, even Lakshmi will be vigilant (hopefully) and would be able to take her blows. πŸ˜ƒ
Arjun, you go man!

I know its lame to be happy over silly things but I've always been a silly twit 😳

P.S-The new written promo reads- "Kya apshagun hoga dhage ke tutne se?"
I'm assuming its the dhaaga that both of them were made to wear at the Ganesh Puja πŸ˜†

Always,
Suhana😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
He did? Did he tell her what was the reason for their break up?

But hmm..maybe now Arjun will think Lakshmi is just being paranoid about Soumya?
224529 thumbnail
BTW, they didn't do the ring in the milk water rasam yet..and I expected the dhaga to break as soon as Bua told Lakshmi to be careful about it. 😡
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

He did? Did he tell her what was the reason for their break up?
But hmm..maybe now Arjun will think Lakshmi is just being paranoid about Soumya?

He did. She asked him about his crush and he said Saumya straight away. He told her that they broke up because they realised that they were not meant to be together. πŸ˜ƒ
And she was quite cool with it , you know. A much mature reaction than what I expected πŸ˜†
Edited by ArjunLaxmiFL - 12 years ago
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

BTW, they didn't do the ring in the milk water rasam yet..and I expected the dhaga to break as soon as Bua told Lakshmi to be careful about it. 😡

Hahah. I dont think they'll do it now πŸ˜† She exceeded our expectations. The dhaga will break after the marriage. I'm sure that's okay. It better be.πŸ˜›
224529 thumbnail
And after knowing about Soumya..she didn't question why she was in their wedding and wearing the same wedding dress as hers? Daal mein kuch kaala hai and Lakshmi is smart enough to know that.
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Not really. When he said that everything was over between him and Saumya, she asked him why Saumya attended the wedding then. He said its his charm 🀣 But then on a serious note, he said he was kidding and when she was here keeping vrats for him since she was 9 years old, how could he be with anyone elseπŸ˜› She agreed and then saw that silly dream πŸ€”
224529 thumbnail
Jesus. I clicked on the epi link and saw Soumya jumping around on the bed ..apparently thats how she dances o.O Umm why did she wait for 5 years if she came to know that Arjun is the one who she would like to spend her life with?
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Hahah. Did you see the 'Khat khat khat' scene? I was rofli-ing throughout that scene 🀣
Because she's a bimbo. That's why.
224529 thumbnail
Ya just saw the khat khat scene. Dadi is just too much 🀣 BTW the dream is a foreshadow. Arjun looks distressed, Soumya is smug and Lakshmi looks like she is about to prove something..all stone-faced.