New Promo 19th April 2012 Video added

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lakshmi and Arjun are sleeping on their wedding night, still wearing their wedding finery when Lakshmi has a dream about Soumya wearing her same wedding dress and entering the Agnihotri Mansion with Arjun as a couple. Lakshmi is shown as welcoming them with pooja ki thali still wearing her wedding dress too. Lakshmi wakes up from the nightmare with a gasp.

The voice over says that Lakshmi's dreams always come true. Will this dream come true too?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0P0krGImHQ[/YOUTUBE]

Lemme quote Homer Simpson here: D'OH!
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OHMYGODDD! The CVs😡

Dear Shivji, please itni mat suna karo Lakshmi ki. Shaadi toh karwa di Arjun ki. Ab thode days ka break le lo ap bhi. Please? Thank you 😃

There. NO more saumya. 😳
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjunLaxmiFL

OHMYGODDD! The CVs😡

Dear Shivji, please itni mat suna karo Lakshmi ki. Shaadi toh karwa di Arjun ki. Ab thode days ka break le lo ap bhi. Please? Thank you 😃

There. NO more saumya. 😳

Wish it was this simple 😳 Now Soumya will come to Kanpur 😵 with her Rose Aunty ki katha.
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arjun should kick her out of his house (I'm sure she'll stay there. Hotels will become almost too logical for the CVs😡 )and then throw a few roses along. 🤔
224529 thumbnail
I would prefer if he would threw vases at her instead of roses 😆
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vases r too small a weapon... i would have thrown my favourite... ande and tamatar... 😎 and then soumya will be forced to change her story from rose wali aunty to ande, tamatar wali aunty... 😆
224529 thumbnail
🤣 You don't mind being ande tamatar wali aunty? 🤣
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no...😆 then soumya hopefully will not bore us with her rose wali aunty story coz i have taken up the ande tamatar wali aunty's post ... 😉
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Triv =)