Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Okay I should seriously be sleeping. but had to reply to this one..😆

Thanks for the update dear..:)

OMG Triv the mannat has Finally been mentioned.. Poor Arjun.. 100 days of celibacy.. 🤣

Our wish has been fulfilled well done CV's.. !!

Binny! How' your trip? You enjoying yourself? Missing you in the forum 🤗

You know his reaction was way funnier than I expected. My expectation that Arjun will plan on going to Amarnath the next day itself came true and had me ROFL. Such a typical guy reaction. 🤣

And the 100 days...I bet they will seem like 100 years to him 🤣 This epi was just excellent all around. Though I had no idea Dadi is so perverted. Can you believe it? She wanted to listen to her Pota doing hanky panky. 🤣 Eek..but so funny 🤣

Originally posted by: ArjunLaxmiFL

Hahahhaha. But Arjun should've taken care of all the "guy stuff" before bringing his bride in the room. Poor guy, I'm still thinking of the excuses he'll make tomorrow 🤣

I don't think he expected Lakshmi to search his whole room. He probably wanted to head straight to the bed as soon as they entered and to remain busy till morning. 🤣 Am waiting for his excuse too. He looked so embarassed and sad when Lakshmi said "Chee" like...she thinks looking at this is "chee"... toh karegi kaise? 🤣 Jesus this Production house is rowdy. 🤣
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Triv,
Bahahahhahahahahhaha. Karegi kaise is a good question. I'm telling you na, they should've watched the movie together. Lesson bhi mil jaata aur yatra bhi bhool jaati 🤣
God, I have sick imagination.🤢

Edited by ArjunLaxmiFL - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh one of the best lines for today.. 🤣

Sudeep' s expressions were priceless today especially when he says to a chatting Laxmi you do know why husbands go through all the trouble what they hope to attain.. one track mind.. 🤣
224529 thumbnail

Triv,
Bahahahhahahahahhaha. Karegi kaise is a good question. I'm telling you na, they should've watched the movie together. Lesson bhi mil jaata aur yatra bhi bhool jaati 🤣
God, I have sick imagination.🤢

I prefer calling it naughty imagination than sick imagination 🤣 Doesn't make us look like perverts 🤣
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh one of the best lines for today.. 🤣

Sudeep' s expressions were priceless today especially when he says to a chatting Laxmi you do know why husbands go through all the trouble what they hope to attain.. one track mind.. 🤣

HAHAHA. And then when Lakshmi offers to massage his neck, he says "I'll manage" with such a pained expression.🤣
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Binny! How' your trip? You enjoying yourself? Missing you in the forum 🤗

You know his reaction was way funnier than I expected. My expectation that Arjun will plan on going to Amarnath the next day itself came true and had me ROFL. Such a typical guy reaction. 🤣

And the 100 days...I bet they will seem like 100 years to him 🤣 This epi was just excellent all around. Though I had no idea Dadi is so perverted. Can you believe it? She wanted to listen to her Pota doing hanky panky. 🤣 Eek..but so funny 🤣

Hey Triv.. I'm having a wonderful time although the heat is a pain.. Aww I miss you guys too.. especially our chats.. 🤗

Loved his reaction the writers should be praised for this sequence.. in fact after a long time I have truly not only watched but enjoyed an entire epi..!!

Arjun was ready for some action.. 🤣 I can't get over his being right behind her our man doesn't waste any time does he.. 😆😆... And we thought he was the sweet innocent type.. how wrong we were.. He was prepared only for his dreams to be shattered with the yatra and that too in August.. OMG best moment.. 🤣

Dadi was just too much.. I would like an explanation on this sudden interest which has risen within her.. really her enthusiasm is acceptable but wanting to hear what's going on was difficult to digest..

Sudeep and Shraddha did a wonderful job today.. neither were OTT it was portrayed beautifully..!!

Forgot to mention.. husband and wife are on the same page he has the license.. 🤣

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

...Binny... thumbnail

HAHAHA. And then when Lakshmi offers to massage his neck, he says "I'll manage" with such a pained expression.🤣

Dear that was not pained but a man attempting to douse the fire within him.. he knew if she touched him anytime soon..he would not be able to control himself.. 🤣

I have to say Laxmi is honest as well.. the pillow was for her how sweet.. Arjun should be happy she can't trust herself to keep her hands off of you.. Adorable.. 😳
224529 thumbnail

Hey Triv.. I'm having a wonderful time although the heat is a pain.. Aww I miss you guys too.. especially our chats.. 🤗

Loved his reaction the writers should be praised for this sequence.. in fact after a long time I have truly not only watched but enjoyed an entire epi..!!

Arjun was ready for some action.. 🤣 I can't get over his being right behind her our man doesn't waste any time does he.. 😆😆... And we thought he was the sweet innocent type.. how wrong we were.. He was prepared only for his dreams to be shattered with the yatra and that too in August.. OMG best moment.. 🤣

Dadi was just too much.. I would like an explanation on this sudden interest which has risen within her.. really her enthusiasm is acceptable but wanting to hear what's going on was difficult to digest..

Sudeep and Shraddha did a wonderful job today.. neither were OTT it was portrayed beautifully..!!

Forgot to mention.. husband and wife are on the same page he has the license.. 🤣

I bet this epi would have warranted a Binny analysis? 😆 Oh man, when they showed him right behind her, Me and my sister were a little startled and then began laughing. God, the desponess was adorable. And the sweet adorable ones are always the more desperate..especially when in love 🤣 You know the minute Lakshmi started explaning why they cannot do it tonight, his face started showing his nervous terror..like he was thinking "Now what mannat did she come up with?" 🤣 Man, was this one a doozy 🤣 I bet he never expected this 🤣

You know the Dadi business was Eek..but since she really didnt get to hear anything, I was fine. 🤣 I kinda expected nothing to happen coz they used all their wedding tricks in Punar Vivah, so they had nil with our show. BTW, I think Dadi only wanted confirmation that her Par-Pota/Poti are in the making, she probably would have stopped listening after sometime..hopefully 🤣

I agree..both of them were excellent today. 😆 A truly remarkable and funny epi after a long time. And apparently James Bond has License of kill but Arjun has License to do Hanky Panky with Lakshmi. 🤣

Dialogue of the day for me was "Subah flight pakdenge, shaam tak wapas aa jayenge aur phir hum..." 🤣
Krittii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
guys can u tell me what is this about Amarnath yatra.?? i didnt understand
Edited by Krittii - 12 years ago
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Surprisingly strong sexual themes in today's episode. And is Aroona Irani's character a sick freak who wants to spy in on her grandsons "Suhag raat"?

Edited by Aj_Styles - 12 years ago