Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah , how sick is THAT ??
she tries to project herself as a modern dadi , but is com ing out as a sicko ..
And also now that Poorva is not there any longer , why is Saumya peeping into Arjun's bedroom ?
I don't really like Laxmi's behaviour , but what Saumya is doing is also incorrect ...
And btw , I for all the money in the world CAN'T understand a grandmother calling her grandson ,, her BOYFRIEND .. This is not done ..
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

yeah , how sick is THAT ??

she tries to project herself as a modern dadi , but is com ing out as a sicko ..
And also now that Poorva is not there any longer , why is Saumya peeping into Arjun's bedroom ?
I don't really like Laxmi's behaviour , but what Saumya is doing is also incorrect ...
And btw , I for all the money in the world CAN'T understand a grandmother calling her grandson ,, her BOYFRIEND .. This is not done ..

It's ok, Jigar is baa's boyfriend in SNS lol.
luckyp thumbnail
Actually I don't watch many Hindi Serials , but in being ridiculous , MLTAK takes the cake , mould and the whole bakery ..
I have never seen Aruna Irani , who btw is a fine actress , this bad ..
She literally hams her way , sometimes too loud , sometimes downright silly ..
I only like two characters , RV and Renuka , she's graceful , pretty and he's dashing and looks powerful ..
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aj_Styles

BTW, is it just me or is Aroona Irani's(Dadi) character a bit of a sick freak? Spying in on her grandsons suhag raat. Fantisizing about having two bahu's and joking about how Arjun could be the sandwich in between the two?

Aruna irani does more over acting in this show...
luckyp thumbnail
I hate to say it , but I'd said in my earlier post too , Laxmi is now showing her standard , or rather lack of any ..
Imagine , inviting all vegetable vendors inside of the mansion to haggle about one or two rupees on veggies ..
And why is Dadi covering up all her mistakes ?? As an elder member of the family , it's her responsiblity to tell Laxmi where she's going wrong , or at least to mind her own business and not everybody's ..
I can't understand why she keeps calling RV Duggu in front of any and everybody ..
These days even 10 year olds don't like being referred to with their pet or nicknames ..
And she keeps ridiculing her own son openly , then ho can he be respected by others ??
And last but not the least ..
Why does Madhuri Dixit keeps referring to Laxmi as HAMARI ??
Aren't all the cast members their own ??
And why does she has blinkers on when it comes to Laxmi ??
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

And why does she has blinkers on when it comes to Laxmi ??

Because she is meant to be sweet...NOT.
luckyp thumbnail
weight_obsessed , yeah maybe , she's meant to be sweet , but this is a bit much to digest ..
she's saccharine sweet ..

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
I agree with u...the makers are projecting Lakshmi as a very materialistic girl...most of the time i see her talking about the bungalow, car or money...n no middle class girl will ever behave as silly as her even if they are not aware of the rich people's lifestyle...
224529 thumbnail
There's just no point to this topic. It's pure bashing of the characters, actors, the production house and the show instead of creative criticism. Hopefully the mods will lock it down soon.
luckyp thumbnail
What type of creative critisism would that be ? Kindly throw some light ..
This is not bashing , this is what is being shown , projected and is being viewed and being perceived by the people in general ..
The characters are haphazard , the main female lead is hazy and the viewer on one hand is being asked to take her as a pure hearted person , but on the other hand she only gabbes about money , white bungalow and expensive things ..
We as viewer are confused ..
The CT itself is not sure how to project her , it's not the viewer's fault ..