luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally the most ridiculous wedding , and THE most irritating 2 day dramabazi ended with THE greediest girl getting married to THE dumbest guy on the planet ..
As she entered the White Bungalow , she noticed nothing but the grand house ..
I guess RV was always right about her being selfish and a gold digger ..
Now she's started her wide eyed surprise at the tiniest thing ..
And I feel Mr. Dumbo is suffering majorly from the Santa Syndrome , why does he feel compelled to fulfill all her wishes ?
Is he her father or a guardian ??This can only be pity , and not love ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh God. Watch it like its a show, not a life changing philosophy. Also, my mom says that if you can't say anything good about it, then stay shut. I'm not against you criticizing the show for all its faults but then if you think its so ridiculous, then please stop watching it. I'm sure you have better things to do.😊
luckyp thumbnail
My dear , I ONLY watch it to see Rajvardhan , he is the only bright spot on the show .
All the others either have blinkers on their eyes or are oblivious to Laxmi's greed ..
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luckyp. Your dead on about everything. And anyone who thinks otherwise, needs a reality check. It's often subconsciously dangerous to fall in the spell of an absurd theme. Fact: Lakshmi is fascinated more by Arjun's wealth than him. Fiction: It's a beautiful love story between Lakshmi & Arjun.
It seems some would rather live to only realize the latter and ignore the essence of the former.
Edited by Aj_Styles - 12 years ago
luckyp thumbnail
Thanks for agreeing to my point of view , and as they say " Love is blind ... but marriage is the eye opener " :) He's married in haste , and now ... he'll see the real side of her ..
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Well, I don't think we're in for a "reality check" even after marriage. It's just that the show makers are ignorant of their own doings. Their making it pretty obvious (unknowingly perhaps?) that Lakshmi is a gold digger.
luckyp thumbnail
Bingo , you're so right about that , they are trying to show her innocence ( wide eyes and all ) but her materialistic nature comes up all the time ..

And I can't understand the way Mrs. Nene is trying to project her as the bholi bhali , innocent and very loving girl , had she been loving , she'd at least have shed a few tears at the time of her vidaai ..

She literally walked out , and no one noticed THAT ??
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you OP. Also even though it was a love marriage still no suhaag raat. This seems to be a must in these Indian soaps, so once again a pillow in the middle of a husband and wife.
luckyp thumbnail
weight_obsessed , yeah so true , how ridiculous is that ??
moreover when RV is so humiliating to her , she takes no offence , and gladly went and gifted a car to her sister , and they even took it shamelessly ..
And what I did not understand , is that how come Poorva an Ajay Sharma were not invited to the wedding ?
Both were Arjun's childhood friends right ..
They didn't even come to the sangeet ..
And imagine a uniformed butler being called Ramu Chacha ...
Height of dumbbb ..
and puhleeeze tone Dadi down a bit ..
being young at heart is fine , but her behaviour is literally demented ...
she overacts and is totally not likable ..
Aj_Styles thumbnail
BTW, is it just me or is Aroona Irani's(Dadi) character a bit of a sick freak? Spying in on her grandsons suhag raat. Fantisizing about having two bahu's and joking about how Arjun could be the sandwich in between the two?