Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg. I believe that the attempt quite unsuccessfully backfired :P Muhahahah. *evil laugh*
She used that rose aunty crack after all. How thick headed is she? I mean, seriously? Arjun looked so irritated with her for mentioning rose aunty twice in a span of 2 minutes :P And the way he portrayed who the real bride is-You go, Arjun! :D
224529 thumbnail
Hahahaha. Yes. I was all "And there is that Rose wali Aunty again!"

I want to hunt that Rose wali aunty and torture her till she tells that Soumya that it was all a lie. And to think that I used to believe Soumya is a modern, smart girl who is a little obsessed with Arjun, I mean who wouldn't be for such a guy. But any girl who believes that a marriage/relation can be broken for some roses by some rose aunty must be dumber than a pile of dung.

BTW who else doesn't like Aakash and Aditi pairing? She looks freakishly like Purva. Gives me the hibby jeebies. 🤢
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Hahahaha. Yes. I was all "And there is that Rose wali Aunty again!"

I want to hunt that Rose wali aunty and torture her till she tells that Soumya that it was all a lie. And to think that I used to believe Soumya is a modern, smart girl who is a little obsessed with Arjun, I mean who wouldn't be for such a guy. But any girl who believes that a marriage/relation can be broken for some roses by some rose aunty must be dumber than a pile of dung.

BTW who else doesn't like Aakash and Aditi pairing? She looks freakishly like Purva. Gives me the hibby jeebies. 🤢

I understand her obsession with Arjun but not with Rose aunty. Arjun was so exasperated that he called Rose Aunty a joke ( well not literally, but we knoe what he meant :P )

Akaash and aditi. Honestly I feel like rofling when they're together. No chemistry. Jab dekho challenges :P And Akaash gave her 'pyaar ki nishaani' after 2-3 days together. Bahaha. Aditi was an extra in Saraswati's wedding, a friend of lakshmi's who doted on Ajay. Look at her now. =D I donmind her. too busy thinking about Arjun and Lakshmi :P