ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's Saas bahu aur betiyaan had a segment on Arjun-Lakshmi's wedding. And guess what?

ARJUN LAKSHMI DO GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER.
NO Saumya. Yesss!

They showed scenes of Arjun putting sindoor and making Lakshmi wear the mangalsutra and also the 7 pheras.

Can't wait for tonight. I was dreading it but on cloud 9 now. :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Yes! So what in world was with Soumya wearing the same wedding dress? o.O Makes no bloody sense.
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Haha. In the segment, they even showed her showering petals on the couple. Looked quite stupid =D
224529 thumbnail
I guess she only wanted a little attention with "Look. Am wearing the same wedding dress as the bride. Rose Aunty told me to :D" Sheesh.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol,.saumya ka kya hoga🤣🤣

very happy for arjun n laxmi.🤗
224529 thumbnail
I expected the mangalsutra to be a lot richer. It's pretty simple...
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Oh I know. she looked idiotic. Though I assume her reason to dress up like her bride will be that hope of Arjun seeing her as a bride and changing his mind finally :P
The mangalsutra looks nice, not gaudy but simple. I'm glad really. Does Lakshmi's face fall a bit when Arjun puts the mangalsutra or is it me imagining things? :s
224529 thumbnail
It's your imagination. Lakshmi was beaming 😃 And yes, I guess she expected Arjun to say "OMG, you are dressed as a bride too? I will marry you instead after all rose wali aunty gave us roses every Sunday. How can we not be together?!" 😵
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...

So I guess she was looking for a miracle when she portrayed her last desperate attempt at getting Arjun's attention.. really this girl needs a life.. although I can already see RV seeing her as the perfect sidekick to fulfill his pathetic dreams.. 🤔

@ Triv.. Yes I was waiting for her to start that rose drama.. 🤣
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago