princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update swati:)
Why is somya wearing a wedding dress on some else's weddingπŸ˜•
reema.y thumbnail
What rubbish how can someone wear a wedding dress on somebody else's marriage and people there believe it's designer's mistake
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the lovely update... well this episode time and again proves soumya's despogiri... ( which i mention in my every post nowadays)😳... firstly the drama with the bracelet... and then with the designer dress... get a life, woman...🀒
224529 thumbnail
Thanks for updating the epi Swati! The dance performances were a little haphazardly added..I mean who stops Varmala ceremony to see a comedy act? o.O

Anyway, who else expected Soumya the despo to start with her "Rose wali aunty" story when she came to the wedding wearing a wedding dress?πŸ˜† I wonder what she intends to do. Lakshmi's face is not hidden by the ghoonghat so its not like she can take her place chupke se and take phere's with Arjun...
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh no triv!!! u were supposed to update yesti and not tday??? i thought i cud pull ur leg a little... πŸ˜‰ sheahh!!! chalo... now u have become lattar pattar as well... πŸ˜† will try my luck there... πŸ˜‰
Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update! What songs did Aamir and Sanjeeda dance to?