ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, I finally saw the Lakshmi who was the essence of the show. Stripped of all notions of hrandeur, awe and money, she was the same Lakshmi who values relationships above anything. When she told Arjun that she marry him if her father is insulted like this, I exulted in joy. Finally, the same Lakshmi! reminds me of the first few episodes. Looks like most of us were wrong after all. The CVs aren't hell bent on ruining her character after all. She did accept all her mistakes. Thank you CVs. Finally something that reminds us why we fell in love with this show at all. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Did she? I missed the epi today..lemme watch on YT and then comment.
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Haha. Good episode it was :)
224529 thumbnail
It was a good epi but am pretty sure the writer did intend to keep on ruining Lakshmi's character but maybe our protests and annoyance was read by them here and hence they worked on it. I have learned my lesson, am no longer giving them undue credit.

And I guess Soumya won't be leaving anywhere anytime soon since she witnessed RV telling Lakshmi's dad that he will make sure that Lakshmi will never feel like a part of the family. She may take RV's help to try and break up ArMi. I have NEVER seen a track like this in an Indian show before! 😲
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Laxmi is back on track...
sasur versus bahu..cool...I am counting on this...
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

It was a good epi but am pretty sure the writer did intend to keep on ruining Lakshmi's character but maybe our protests and annoyance was read by them here and hence they worked on it. I have learned my lesson, am no longer giving them undue credit.

And I guess Soumya won't be leaving anywhere anytime soon since she witnessed RV telling Lakshmi's dad that he will make sure that Lakshmi will never feel like a part of the family. She may take RV's help to try and break up ArMi. I have NEVER seen a track like this in an Indian show before! 😲

Haha. Atleast they worked upon it. Whatever it was, I was so happy to see Lakshmi finally repenting her actions. It was high time. And Arjun was an absolute sweetheart like always.

Oh yeaa. Saumya might prove to be a villain after all. Though when I saw the precap, felt that maybe Saumya will help Lakshmi learn the ways of the rich and famous. Maybe she will groom her and help her settle in the Agnihotri mansion. Just maybe.🥱
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Laxmi is back on track...

sasur versus bahu..cool...I am counting on this...

Haha. I'm counting on the show to be good. The last few weeks have been dissappointing enough.😳