Thw writer is on a roll with ruining Lakshmi

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No, seriously. I can no longer give explanation for her behavior. Thanks for that writing team.

Today, Lakshmi almost sold Arjun for 5 Lakh rupees. Well she lost a bet of a dance with Arjun to Soumya but isn't it almost the same thing? Today a dance, then a day, then a month and then Arjun forever. I thought Lakshmi is possessive about Arjun, or am I wrong? I fully expected her to say that she wouldn't even bet on Arjun's ONE smile for 10 crores but the girl went ahead and bet against Soumya for a dance with Arjun with over confidence. Disappointing. And how can she miss out on Arjun and Soumya's eye contact? Anyone with EYES can see what Soumya is trying to do. I don't understand why the writer is unable to get Lakshmi right. It's annoying the heck outta me. My liking for Lakshmi is turning into dislike rapidly. Fix it, writers. Like, NOW.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The bet was just ridiculous she even said 5 Lakh rupees for only a dance with Arjun looks like the writers are on a mission to destroy her character.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Laxmi's character is out of my understanding...since she knew Ajay is Arjun...its like she lost her maturity...and became a 5 yearold kid 😆
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well... 🤔 i had a hunch that the cvs would ruin laxmi's character even further with despo's entry... maybe they want to show that laxmi's greed aka love for money is greater than soumya's love aka lust for arjun...?? i dont think soumya loves arjun... he is just a trophy for her that she wants to win at any cost... 🤢 agree with me????
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree...It was so disgusting..🤢,,I guess the writers have gone crazy...