Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Most welcome Yes its a cliched track I am seeing another show which is showcasing the Aitaraaz type of situation
Lakshmi I feel is loosing the character which it started with ... She is shown immature sometimes as if she has never seen anything like plane and all in her life , or making her family seems as if they have not gotton out of their muhaalah.. With TV they show so much atleast show them being realistic in seeing exploring things..
Anyways, here seeing ..Arjun's new phases of characteristic reactions 😆😆 me wonders what all more is to dig into his past

Don;t tell me she will be carrying photographs them hand in hand or running around the trees

Were they so steady that they parted ways 😕

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this soumya character will be one hell of a despo... on the first day itself she reminded arjun that she was his first love and first love is never forgotten and blah , how she and arjun were a couple.. i agree with you that this soumya character is forced and she was never in the picture earlier and she was just brought in an effort to steady the dipping trps... kam akal cvs..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
U see Arjun's face it seemed as if he ate up his dialogue He was totally lost when she was cross questioning him 😆😆😆😆

It seemed so out of place for him poor guy or he was dumbstruck that where did she pop up from

So Arjun itna bhola bala nahi hai as he seems 😉

Did he tell any dialogue to Purva saying tum meri dost ho magar mainey baas ek he insaan say pyaar kiya hai jo Lakshmi hai

then did he promise soumya also?/ or she forced him to promise her

Phelea pyar was it two sided or just one sided

Hey Shambunath yeah whirlpool ho gaya 😕
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. Rawal looks good..:)